ENOS OUT

Without intimate knowledge, Banda seems as if he has umtimate say on DB recruits. It may not be fair to judge Rumph. He has turned lemons into lemonade.

I wouldn't protest if Rumph is fired but I don't believe he's part of the problem.
Rumph is the corner backs recruiter. He has landed 3 corners in 2 classes with only 3 others on campus. Banda has gotten us a bunch of dudes.

Advertisement
As long as Barry & Stubblefield (mainly) go with him, I'm good.

Would also love to see Banda, Rumph or Patke go. Manny can pick.
[/QUOTE

Patke, he’s trash and provides nothing for the team. Find and hire a REAL ST coach and have Manny do the **** LB’s too. He shouldn’t be above anything at this point, not after the **** sandwich he had us all eat this whole mf’ing season.

Had to happen. At least Manny has the balls to make a move when needed. That says something.

Fleck had a similar year 1 at MN and fired his d-coordinator and it turned the team around the next year. Not saying the same - but it’s promising.

Manny needs to get it right this time because usually you don’t get a second chance firing coordinators.
Nor should he get another chance. This is THE hire of Manny Diaz’s entire football career. He screws this up THIS badly again he will be back as a production assistant grabbing coffee and highlight reels for Dan Patrick.

Advertisement
2 4 stars and another hard working and talented 3 star signed. Also developed our receivers. Rumph gets slurped as a coach on here a lot and I used to as well but who developed more our receivers or our corners?
??????????????

Advertisement
This bltch givin’ us the finger as he walk-in’ out the door.
1577408278571.gif

ZERO points with a month to prepare. ***c boy En_s

I would definitely take a hard look at Joe Brady as well.....young....obviously proven with development of QBs and I know would relish the chance to run HIS offense. More money P5 national brand and if he succeeds, it will catapult his career even more.

we all could ring in the New Year loudly and drunkenly if Brady is hired on at OC!!! The problem in that scenario would be, who would he get as WR and/or OL Coach? Ah never mind it would be a helluva problem to have for once in our miserable Canes lives

I could see Hickson & Field staying. Give me a new OC, a new OL & a new WRs coach at a minimum.
OC: Yost, Bedenbaugh, Helfrich, Yurcich
OL: Mirabal, Bedenbaugh guy
WR: Trooper Taylor
Mirabal is going to leave his close friend's ostensibly rising program and join the sinking ship of a dude with whom he's never coached? Would be an odd decision.

Advertisement
Still not sold on program with Blake and manny leading them. Can you imagine saban or dabo with Enos play calling

Advertisement
Dont think Stubblefield. He's been arguably our best recruiter and coach. I think Rumph needs to go for recruiting purposes.
Erroneous on both counts. Our receivers are awful and our receiver class is pedestrian as ****.

Still not sold on program with Blake and manny leading them. Can you imagine saban or dabo with Enos play calling

I can’t imagine it cause it would never happen. There is a reason he wasn’t Bama’s OC and manny didn’t steal him from BaMa as it was spun to the media and everyone else.

Advertisement
Back