ENOS OUT

I have to say that all of this is hilarious, especially reading the hoorays and hallelujahs - as if Enos is the only problem facing the program. Remember that Diaz picked him; Diaz will choose his replacement.

And Blake James will most likely pick Diaz’s replacement.

Advertisement
It doesn’t matter. For starters, Manny is just going to hire another pro style OC. Second, this OL is an absolute mess. Third, our only WR who can create separation is a grad transfer from Buffalo, and he won’t be here next year. The offense is a complete rebuild aside from our TE’s.

It doesn’t matter. For starters, Manny is just going to hire another pro style OC. Second, this OL is an absolute mess. Third, our only WR who can create separation is a grad transfer from Buffalo, and he won’t be here next year. The offense is a complete rebuild aside from our TE’s.
You watch some of those kids transfer out and tell me they can't play.

Advertisement
I have to say that all of this is hilarious, especially reading the hoorays and hallelujahs - as if Enos is the only problem facing the program. Remember that Diaz picked him; Diaz will choose his replacement.

this is the sobering part, at the end of the day, Manny is still the CEO -- and right now, we're Enron in 2002

Advertisement
Concern or not. These folks need to eat crow just as enthusiastically love to sh+t on people.

You have good, legit info and all we got was sauce? Or "you gonna believe a some guy that said he got a phone call from Manny?" crap.

Now we just need the shoe to drop
Unless it's on the field humiliation ain't never been my thing. Some people are just content with being miserable. At the end of the day that's on them. Me, I tell yall what I can for the people who actually care about this program getting back to where it needs to be. The rest simply dont matter to me.

Advertisement
Start like this, Barry, Rumph, and Stubblefield can go. Just hurting recruiting and coaching the kids up is not good enough.

Advertisement
I don't think our defense played that badly. They kept us in the game. LaTech's defense was very good. I suspect Baker had a hand in that. It was his players and defense last year.
The defense isn't the problem. They let up late in games, but what can you do when your offense is so inept and keeps handing the ball over? A good offense gives their defense enough rest to stay strong the entire game.

Advertisement
Back