Enos may try to run it up on Saturday

Yes I know, but he still won...And you also didn't address the guy after Enos won more than him...So that's basically everyone except Dan Enos the last 15 years. His years are the Dark years of recent Chippewa football. And I'm not the one bringing this up , douchebag Dan is...on game week...As UM's offense coordinator

Hard to believe Enos is making this about him. Shut up and coach the offense. No one worried about his salty little CMU feelings.

The ego on this guy is amazing...Same guy who blasts Jarren Williams after game 1, hopefully it doesn't get in the way of him coaching the offense, and I'm cautiously optimistic early returns have been good...He's an upgrade, hope it continues.
You need to view the interview that's posted in another thread. It wasn't Enos making it about himself. It was Enos responding from a question from a reporter. His full response was respectful about the people he worked with. He only dished the Pres and upper administration as to the reason he left.

Advertisement
He answered it truthfully. Just like when he was truthful about jarren game 1. If you want to play patty cake with him while he whispers sweet coach speak into your ear thats your problem.

I had the opportunity to do that with Paul Williams when Alfredo was here. His breath smelled like onions. Worst birthday present ever.

Advertisement
He better run it up. We really bleeped ourselves by starting out 0-2. I think we are kinda good despite our losses. We need to make statements. I think this staff knows this.

Yes I know, but he still won...And you also didn't address the guy after Enos won more than him...So that's basically everyone except Dan Enos the last 15 years. His years are the Dark years of recent Chippewa football. And I'm not the one bringing this up , douchebag Dan is...on game week...As UM's offense coordinator

Hard to believe Enos is making this about him. Shut up and coach the offense. No one worried about his salty little CMU feelings.

The ego on this guy is amazing...Same guy who blasts Jarren Williams after game 1, hopefully it doesn't get in the way of him coaching the offense, and I'm cautiously optimistic early returns have been good...He's an upgrade, hope it continues.

Enos was 3-9 each of his first two years at CMU, but was just above .500 his last three. Nothing fanastic, true. His successor, John Bonamego, was fired after a 1-11 season in his fourth season. He did not win more than Enos.

No one wins at CMU. Kelly went 19-16. Bytch Jones did better but was boosted by a 11-2 season with Kelly’s seniors. This led him to eventually run the Vols into the ground. The 11-2 season was CMUs best season ever. CMU hasn’t been consistently good by MAC standards since the late 70s.

How long will it be until the politically correct gang makes Central Michigan change their nickname to the
"Bluebirds" or "Ground Squirrels" or some ****t like that ?

Advertisement
Dan Enos fan after last game. Talent speed on this offense is better than even Bama. He needs time to adapt but be will. And he will make Miami great again. No pun intended.
Where is this talent speed you speak of that is better than Jerry Jeudy, Henry Ruggs, and Devonta Smith? Another hot take from a homer. This is why fans have unrealistic expectations. All goes back to overrating our players

Where is this talent speed you speak of that is better than Jerry Jeudy, Henry Ruggs, and Devonta Smith? Another hot take from a homer. This is why fans have unrealistic expectations. All goes back to overrating our players

Talent at every skill position. 3 great tight ends Hodges catches everything. With Lingard back we are a very srrong group at running back. Osbourne Pope and Thomas all studs and in numbers Peyton Wiggins and Hightower.Bama wins in the trenches more but we go toe to toe in skill. And we would have had Ahmmon Richards who was a Alabama decommit.

Advertisement
Enos was 3-9 each of his first two years at CMU, but was just above .500 his last three. Nothing fanastic, true. His successor, John Bonamego, was fired after a 1-11 season in his fourth season. He did not win more than Enos.

No one wins at CMU. Kelly went 19-16. Bytch Jones did better but was boosted by a 11-2 season with Kelly’s seniors. This led him to eventually run the Vols into the ground. The 11-2 season was CMUs best season ever. CMU hasn’t been consistently good by MAC standards since the late 70s.

They all won more than Enos...Only Bonamego was comparable, and he went to 3 bowls in 4 years while Enos went to 2 in 5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back