Enos may try to run it up on Saturday

After 0-2 start, we better run the score on every team we play this year......IF WE CAN. It is a beauty contest out there and we need to impress.
I don't see us winning out, anyway. However, IF we do, we need to do so in impressive fashion. Recruits need to see we are going in the right direction. They also get excited about playing in a high scoring system.

Also, there is always a slim chance that IF we win out.... Nah, I can't even go there.

Advertisement
Yes I know, but he still won...And you also didn't address the guy after Enos won more than him...So that's basically everyone except Dan Enos the last 15 years. His years are the Dark years of recent Chippewa football. And I'm not the one bringing this up , douchebag Dan is...on game week...As UM's offense coordinator

Hard to believe Enos is making this about him. Shut up and coach the offense. No one worried about his salty little CMU feelings.

The ego on this guy is amazing...Same guy who blasts Jarren Williams after game 1, hopefully it doesn't get in the way of him coaching the offense, and I'm cautiously optimistic early returns have been good...He's an upgrade, hope it continues.
He was asked by a reporter why he left Central Michigan. Not sure that answering a question that someone asked is "making this about him".

He was asked by a reporter why he left Central Michigan. Not sure that answering a question that someone asked is "making this about him".

Lol...There are better ways to answer the question. "Had an opportunity at Arkansas"- is the phrase you're looking for.

Advertisement
Beat me to it. I'm still waiting for Manny to exact his revenge on Mack Brown for firing him.

And that’s giving me pause about Manny. It bothers me, because Manny allowed himself to be violated. Mack Brown snatched Manny’s chain and afterwards, he refused to look Brown in the eye or do anything about it.

Put simply, he allowed Mack Brown to punk him at Texas, by firing him midseason, and instead of running the score up, he allowed Brown to pimp slap him yet again at a program that went 2-9 the year before, led by a freshman QB.

I swear, if we lose to the shark f%cking, BBQ sauce salesman...

View attachment 97264
Hear Blondie is into sharks too... shark swingers
1568668138634.gif

Advertisement
Dan Enos fan after last game. Talent speed on this offense is better than even Bama. He needs time to adapt but be will. And he will make Miami great again. No pun intended.

Last edited:
I did not take that away from the interview. He was asked a very long winded question and pressed on why he stepped down for Arkansas job. He gave a surprisingly honest answer with very little animosity in his voice.

Quitting a head coaching gig for a coordinator gig? That would be a BS answer. Come on.

A "BS" answer is fine...He is making himself looking like quite the crybaby mer here...Especially when the coaches before and after him at CMU did much better than him

Advertisement
He answered it truthfully. Just like when he was truthful about jarren game 1. If you want to play patty cake with him while he whispers sweet coach speak into your ear thats your problem.

Lol...He's embarrassing himself. Put away the ego/have some pride.

CMU goes to a bowl 7 out of 10 non enos year since '04...wins 8 or more 5 out of 10 of this years
CMU goes to 2 bowls out of 5 in enos years...wins 8 or more zero out of those 5 years

Hmmmm...Maybe, just maybe well you know.

JMO, obviously yours differs

Lol...He's embarrassing himself. Put away the ego/have some pride.

CMU goes to a bowl 7 out of 10 non enos year since '04...wins 8 or more 5 out of 10 of this years
CMU goes to 2 bowls out of 5 in enos years...wins 8 or more zero out of those 5 years

Hmmmm...Maybe, just maybe well you know.

JMO, obviously yours differs

If you're googling CMU bowl records and W-L records than you've already lost at life for the day. I hope you wake up refreshed tomorrow and ready to be a Miami Hurricane again.

Advertisement
I don't see us winning out, anyway. However, IF we do, we need to do so in impressive fashion. Recruits need to see we are going in the right direction. They also get excited about playing in a high scoring system.

Also, there is always a slim chance that IF we win out.... Nah, I can't even go there.
Why not? Daydreaming can be good for you lol

After 0-2 start, we better run the score on every team we play this year......IF WE CAN. It is a beauty contest out there and we need to impress.
Hope Enos doesn't take his foot off the gas on Sat.

Advertisement
Back