Enos may try to run it up on Saturday

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the opportunity presents itself.

Josh White
@_JoshRWhite

·
57m

Dan Enos on why he left Central Michigan: "I was putting my heart and soul into the program and the [administration] was not putting their heart and soul into Dan Enos."

I like some things Enos is doing here, and think he's a decent OC...BUT BUT BUT, he wasn't very good at C.Mich. The 2 coaches before him, and 1 after won, he didn't.

Advertisement
I swear, if we lose to the shark f%cking, BBQ sauce salesman...

1568661482404.png

Advertisement
I like some things Enos is doing here, and think he's a decent OC...BUT BUT BUT, he wasn't very good at C.Mich. The 2 coaches before him, and 1 after won, he didn't.
Good thing we didn’t hire him as HC. And the only guy to have any actual recent success there was Brian Kelly. Bytch Jones just rode Kelly’s coattails like he did his whole career.

Advertisement
Good thing we didn’t hire him as HC. And the only guy to have any actual recent success there was Brian Kelly. Bytch Jones just rode Kelly’s coattails like he did his whole career.

Yes I know, but he still won...And you also didn't address the guy after Enos won more than him...So that's basically everyone except Dan Enos the last 15 years. His years are the Dark years of recent Chippewa football. And I'm not the one bringing this up , douchebag Dan is...on game week...As UM's offense coordinator

Hard to believe Enos is making this about him. Shut up and coach the offense. No one worried about his salty little CMU feelings.

The ego on this guy is amazing...Same guy who blasts Jarren Williams after game 1, hopefully it doesn't get in the way of him coaching the offense, and I'm cautiously optimistic early returns have been good...He's an upgrade, hope it continues.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back