Enos is fired

Can't waste an opportunity to post my favorite gif of all time
giphy.gif

Advertisement
last year some where worried Enos would do so well he would get a head coaching job and leave. the new OC needs to use the RB's and TE's. QB position is a mess unless TVD can come in as a freshman, manage the game and hit the open man.

Advertisement
last year some where worried Enos would do so well he would get a head coaching job and leave. the new OC needs to use the RB's and TE's. QB position is a mess unless TVD can come in as a freshman, manage the game and hit the open man.
I'll take a young QB that makes mistakes, but can at least find and hit his targets with some regularity. Give me a guy that can improve, and is a real student of the game.

Advertisement
What’s the over/under on how long it will take to find another OC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am going to hold my celebration to see who we hire. Even then it will be tepid until I see the product next year.

45th in the country on 3rd down conversion defense, with UNC, BCU, CMU, Duke, FIU, and GT on the schedule. Most important stat, they couldn't get themselves off the field. Smoke and mirrors - another bend but don't break.

Imagine if we played a real schedule.
The most important stat is how many points did they give up. They held 7 teams in the teens or less when you take into the account the offense and special teams giving up points to GT. 24th in the country in points with absolutely no help. After 13 games they finished 13th in yards given up. Less bending than you think.

Advertisement
Back