Enos is fired

PENOS, will never get a meaningful job after his little stint here again. He did ******* terrible and his aspiration to become a HC again at the college level will never happen, I doubt he will ever be a coordinator in the future as well. He ****ed up his career Nd Manny is doing the same thing.

Like Al Folden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Had no business being hired.
Exactly. I was looking at old posts made in CIS when he was hired and a lot of people were calling him out as a fraud.
PENOS, will never get a meaningful job after his little stint here again. He did ******* terrible and his aspiration to become a HC again at the college level will never happen, I doubt he will ever be a coordinator in the future as well. He ****ed up his career Nd Manny is doing the same thing.
The way he left Alabama won’t help either. The guy just comes off as a weasel.

Band aid.

Who’s the guy that hired him?
Who’s the guy that patted himself on his back for hiring him?
Who’s the guy that tweeted home run hire for hiring him?
Who’s the guy who allowed OC after OC to leave the board to wait on hiring him?
Who’s the guy that encouraged a big pay day for a “cutting edge” OC?

This is a mere band aid for a bullet wound. Get Blake James, and his butt pal Manny Diaz out of here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes we know there are bigger issues that Enos as long as James is around. However, it doesn't appear that is going to change so can't keep crying about it. I for one, will celebrate Enos being shown the door. Worst offense in UM history. Looking forward to more

Exactly. Manny isn't getting fired so we should at least be relieved changes are being made. Imagine if he had done nothing.

Manny needs to be the first one gone but I’ll take this as a nice consolation prize, that smarmy fvck enos needed to be axed regardless.. hopefully the first of many firings on Black Friday, I’m gonna be useless at work today refreshing this website to see who’s next..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Band aid.

Who’s the guy that hired him?
Who’s the guy that patted himself on his back for hiring him?
Who’s the guy that tweeted home run hire for hiring him?
Who’s the guy who allowed OC after OC to leave the board to wait on hiring him?
Who’s the guy that encouraged a big pay day for a “cutting edge” OC?

This is a mere band aid for a bullet wound. Get Blake James, and his butt pal Manny Diaz out of here.
Who's the guy that let the QBs play stupid games? Who's the guy that rewards quitters? Who's the guy that gives out awards and trinkets?

You know, I hated the Enos hire more than most, but what I saw yesterday was an OC handicapped by the dumbest QB play I have ever seen here. He's probably thanking God he's no longer here.

I want to see Manny revoke some scholarships. Starting in the QB room.

Exactly. Scapegoating to save his in over his head ***.
How are you scapegoating when something absolutely solidifies itself as trash. Manny had a strategy that failed his first year cannot argue that. He still has a defense that was good enough to win 9 games if you could average 30 ppg. This team should of averaged over 40 ppg easy with this schedule. Should not have even relied on Field Goals honestly. He pulled in an OC someone who has head coaching experience and someone he had hoped he did not have to micro manage as a first year coach who was a DC. He tried to get someone who could completely control that side of the ball so he could manage better. Enos completely failed and made Manny look like an idiot. Poor kicking and a offense that cannot score on FIU,CMU,GT, or La Tech. So bad hire and his expertise was on the other side of the ball. Couldn't go to that side and take over like he was able to when he felt Blake Baker was ******** up.

Advertisement
Back