Enos is fired

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I’m sure a legit OC is just knocking on the door to come and hop on the Titanic.
Probably be someone that wants to be a head coach again and knows Manny is going to be gone soon so taking OC could land him intermin head coach and then being retained as Head coach at seasons end

Advertisement
the first 3 will be the enos crew. Then rumph
I know Rumph has had some hard times this season
But he has really done a great job overall developing guys, just never really grasped the whole picture. Depth is and has been a concern for that position and there are waaayyy too many talented players in that position across South Florida that are leaving town. Need someone who can do something about it

Yet another year where we look like idiots bama fans are probably laughing their butts off. We sold him from bama man look what he did with tua and hurst...smh #tnm
You don’t think losing to FIU GT Duke and La Tech doesn’t make us look bad?

Advertisement
Well at least Manny has enough sense to make a change.

I still don’t think he’s THE guy, but the right OC hire can transform this team.

Advertisement
Did Flake fire himself? He and Mammy going to be part of the new OC hiring? What got better?

Advertisement
One more to go: Baker

Let the new coordinators fire/retain whom they want.

Manny should also take a pay cut to allocate more salary for a staff.
Unfortunately, that isn’t going to happen. With that being I wouldn’t mind if he’s on the next bus out of town but the defense didn’t lose us games this year .. well ok UNC is one we can chalk up, forever remember 4 n 19. This season has been a bad mix of coach ineptness, bad specials teams and bad bad roster management. How lingard still didn’t play this season is beside me

Unfortunately, that isn’t going to happen. With that being I wouldn’t if he’s on the next bus out of town but the defense didn’t lose us games this year .. well ok UNC is one we can chalk up, forever remember 4 n 19. This years has been a bad mix of coach ineptness, bad specials teams and bad bad roster management. How lingard still didn’t play this season is beside me

The defense was garbage. Don't be duped because of the historically bad offense.

Advertisement
Back