Enos is fired

Who's the guy that let the QBs play stupid games? Who's the guy that rewards quitters? Who's the guy that gives out awards and trinkets?

You know, I hated the Enos hire more than most, but what I saw yesterday was an OC handicapped by the dumbest QB play I have ever seen here. He's probably thanking God he's no longer here.

I want to see Manny revoke some scholarships. Starting in the QB room.

Glad that Enos is gone. If the next OC fails, then Manny probably is gone. A quality QB is the first order of business for the new OC. The brief Tate experiment yesterday was a joke. It resembled something from a comedy movie. Perry has flashes, but then will make errant throws to end drives. One play by Williams summed up the QB problem at UM. Scrambling to his left on 3rd down, Williams was stopped a yard or two short of the marker. I have seen countless QBs on other teams cut up field to make the first down. UM's current QBs lack an intangible quality that allows other QBs to turn bad plays into good ones. In the old days, we would call such a player a "gamer." I wouldn't call any of UM's QBs a gamer. I hope the new guy from Connecticut can take the job and benefit from some decent coaching.

Advertisement
People want gunslinger OCs coming from like the big 12. That's cool and all but maybe we should look at an OC from Big 10. Majority of OCs from Big 12 work with trash Olines. Guy like Chip Long has recruiting connections in Midwest. We need Oline connections. We have skill position talent for days. I want Chip Long. Spread offense with power running game.

LOL, just mentioned Enos fired on ESPN and Vilma said, "very necessary, very necessary. When you have Jarren Williams setting records and then throwing interceptions, that's coaching." Good job Vilma.
Also heard “zo” YouTube channel that talks canes state that they was a analyst brung in to help Enos game plan right before the right the FSU game. I don’t know how valid his claims are but it does make you wonder when we looked pretty decent on offense for the FSU game and looked like a offensive juggernaut vs Louisville. If this is true who ever that analyst was or is needs to be hired full time.

Also heard “zo” YouTube channel that talks canes state that they was a analyst brung in to help Enos game plan right before the right the FSU game. I don’t know how valid his claims are but it does make you wonder when we looked pretty decent on offense for the FSU game and looked like a offensive juggernaut vs Louisville. If this is true who ever that analyst was or is needs to be hired full time.

Wasn't that Jesse Stone's job? If not, what WAS his job?

Advertisement
1577479834322.png

Enos got the last laugh. Leveraged his salary to 1.5M which is prob 5-6 times what he was making as the QB coach at Bama.
Bama wants to promote me and UGA wants to hire me. LOL
He walked away with some $, but his career as a D1 college HC is over

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back