Enos and Baker Pressers

Advertisement
Dno had the talent. Coached a system that did not fit the talent
Enos has the talent
Coaching a system that does not fit the talent
With The Plug starting at DT?

We'd get gashed with what we had up front

With the hire of Enos I have to admit that I was excited at the potential he could brig to utilize our talent in SoFla., and show us the QB guru that he was touted to be.
On QB development he is adequate, but on play calling .............phhhhttt...

As of now, he has not shown me squat.............his calls are all over the place, and the inventive and innovative schemes I thought he would bring from the vaunted Crimson tide, has shown that it was just speculation, with no substance.

In my eyes instead of making a splash., Enos has made barely a ripple......which ain't much.......very disappointed in this Coach.
At $1.5 Mill....he hasn't shown me $300,000. Still waiting on the $1.2.

Dude is not a good offensive coordinator. Runs plays that do not fit our strengths and weaknesses. Keeping people like Zion and Mallory around to block is a big mistakes. Need to cut underperformers and give others a chance.

Advertisement
I think any offense would be good with a competent OL. But you are right.

He can't run what he would like to run...but he spent all year installing it. He can't just trash it like he should. Not until recently, is he trying to incorporate more shotgun, but that is not his strong suit.

He needs to find a few running plays he can use while in shotgun because the few he came up with are awful. And he needs a better plan while in shotgun.

how about letting N'Kosi or Jarren, whoever might be back there, keep it off fake and run as part of the running attack. At least Richt incorporated that effectively with Rosier. He'd hit a few big runs every now and then and keeps the de from crashing hard into pocket. You have two qbs who can run, why not incorporate that into the running attack?

Can someone in the media please ask this fool...

"Hey Dan, this offense is now ranked 94th in scoring after 6 games. Miami has recruited top 25 classes for 5 straight years. What adjustments do you think need to be made to get this offense scoring more effectively the rest of the year?"

And if he says execution, he can GTFO of Miami
Are you counting the transfers for last year?

Enos looks very uncomfortable at the podium in this video. This is the first time I've seen him look like this. Manny knows the opportunity he has right now at UM, and I wouldn't doubt it if Enos left a meeting with his head coach immediately prior to the presser in which Manny gave him an extremely unsatisfactory review.

Advertisement
Back