Enos and Baker Pressers

94th in scoring offense is an absolute travesty. You can **** on our OL all you want, but there’s no fcking way we’re recruiting at the 94th level. Our coaches are always patting their buddies on the back while slickly low key snaking our lack of talent.

I’m convinced our OL is performing so poorly because of Enos and his no resume slug buddy the ghoulish Batch Barry. There’s zero possibility our offensive talent is that poor. Zero.

Truth.

Especially playing unc, bethune, cmu, vt.

Advertisement
Enos says Barry has done an incredible job working with what he has. We're last in the nation in sacks against, what would an average job at oline yield? WOAT oline? Unless Manny fires him expect Barry to be around for as long as Enos is.

Enos said we've have great success running from under center and from shotgun this year?

You've had a stretch since Bethune of terrible offensive performances, surrounded by one half of football vs VT in which was entirely from shotgun.

What game film has Enos been reviewing after the game? Success under center and from the shotgun. Now that's fresh.:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Good luck succeeding anywhere when you’re drawing up slow-developing run plays where you let a massive talent like Snowden run it down unblocked from the non play side. Those plays were doomed to fail and we ran them a few times with the same result.

Either we’re not teaching that right, or it’s a horrific play.

It's the latter. That play was stopped for TFL both times it was run. At least Enos had the sense not to run it again.

Advertisement
I mean..when you know you are the weak link of the staff and are the highest paid staff member, and this defense is about to hit its stride so now a bad offense sticks out even worse...I expect him to be on edge. He should be!

And did he really say that Barry aint going anywhere as long as he is there? LOL.

LSUs offense looks night and day from any offense they have had the last 10-15 years. All it took was one coaching change and they are the hottest team in the country and Ed Orgeron looks like a genius who was once cast as a lame duck coach. Things that make you go HMMMMMMMM...right Manny?
He didn't say that about Barry at all.

Whats funny is, this year we scored 1 more point against UVA than we did last year with a younger offense, but not to many people complaining, lol. Coach richt knew what he was doing. Its obvious coach enos is a better qb coach than oc, his offense is nothing that puts fear into people, but a d-co has to be prepared. I think more credit neecs to be given to UVA and what coach mendenhall is building over their, that team doesnt really beat itself, you have to take the game from them. We beat a real solid opponent, good team victory, and still no will mallory, he should've been redshirted, he's not physically ready to play at this level yet!

They should have asked him how does it feel to get out coached 4/6 games. Also have you playbook figured out after one drive till you start doin what everybody and their has been screaming for you to do, Quick plays and spread offense.

Advertisement
Whats funny is, this year we scored 1 more point against UVA than we did last year with a younger offense, but not to many people complaining, lol. Coach richt knew what he was doing. Its obvious coach enos is a better qb coach than oc, his offense is nothing that puts fear into people, but a d-co has to be prepared. I think more credit neecs to be given to UVA and what coach mendenhall is building over their, that team doesnt really beat itself, you have to take the game from them. We beat a real solid opponent, good team victory, and still no will mallory, he should've been redshirted, he's not physically ready to play at this level yet!

No. 11 team defense in the country, Virginia is. So, yes that was a good team victory, Mr. Calvin.

Are you guys saying the man that called a TE jet sweep near the goal line, towards the short end of the field, is an overpaid and overrated OC? That what y’all saying??
I think that play call was asinine, but then again had it worked, nobody would have been complaining at all.
Enos's main problem is him being slow to adapt. He's been making noticeable play calling changes to better suit things, but still calls too many plays that require a decent OL. Let's see what happens after a few more games...

Enos lost me at “I didn’t watch either of those games.” Give me someone that watches other guys and takes the best of what he sees. If Enos is ok with what he’s putting out there every weekend, he’s a lost cause. Having a staff full of arrogant pricks, who can do no wrong is getting old.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’m not sure many would agree that Richt
“ knew what he was doing.” He had to go. It’s just that we may have **** the bed with this OC hire. There are OCs out there that could do more with our talent... including last year.

94th in scoring offense is an absolute travesty. You can **** on our OL all you want, but there’s no fcking way we’re recruiting at the 94th level. Our coaches are always patting their buddies on the back while slickly low key snaking our lack of talent.

I’m convinced our OL is performing so poorly because of Enos and his no resume slug buddy the ghoulish Batch Barry. There’s zero possibility our offensive talent is that poor. Zero.

This reminds me of when dno was fielding a defense ranked in the 100s and you posters blaming the talent.

We clearly have coaches that coach way below the level of talent they have

Advertisement
Back