Enos and Baker Pressers

Advertisement
Enos is ****. I'm done with him. If we had a real AD, they would be telling Manny to get that dude in line, just like he did Blake Baker, or get rid of him.

I don't get these coordinators that would rather do it "their way" and suck, than get creative and adapt what they do a little to fit the talent (and limitations) they have on the current roster.

Keep burying your head in the sand, ****, the problem isn't going away.
Especially when they emphasized the point early on about adjusting to the talent available.

I think Enos’ offense would be good with a competent line, but that’s just it. He has a terrible line but refuses to adjust.

I think any offense would be good with a competent OL. But you are right.

He can't run what he would like to run...but he spent all year installing it. He can't just trash it like he should. Not until recently, is he trying to incorporate more shotgun, but that is not his strong suit.

He needs to find a few running plays he can use while in shotgun because the few he came up with are awful. And he needs a better plan while in shotgun.

Advertisement
I mean..when you know you are the weak link of the staff and are the highest paid staff member, and this defense is about to hit its stride so now a bad offense sticks out even worse...I expect him to be on edge. He should be!

And did he really say that Barry aint going anywhere as long as he is there? LOL.

LSUs offense looks night and day from any offense they have had the last 10-15 years. All it took was one coaching change and they are the hottest team in the country and Ed Orgeron looks like a genius who was once cast as a lame duck coach. Things that make you go HMMMMMMMM...right Manny?

Advertisement
I think what people are seeing in play with Enos is the old military axiom that no plan survives first contact with the enemy. These coaches (him especially) have been punched in the mouth with how bad the OLine play has been and are engaged in damage and spin control tactics in an effort to not look incompetent. They (he) are not handling their baptism of fire all that well.

Advertisement
I think Enos’ offense would be good with a competent line, but that’s just it. He has a terrible line but refuses to adjust.

enos and coley switching places would be better for both. Im not a coley fan but enos offense would kill with a good line

Advertisement
94th in scoring offense is an absolute travesty. You can **** on our OL all you want, but there’s no fcking way we’re recruiting at the 94th level. Our coaches are always patting their buddies on the back while slickly low key snaking our lack of talent.

I’m convinced our OL is performing so poorly because of Enos and his no resume slug buddy the ghoulish Batch Barry. There’s zero possibility our offensive talent is that poor. Zero.

enos and coley switching places would be better for both. Im not a coley fan but enos offense would kill with a good line
Good luck succeeding anywhere when you’re drawing up slow-developing run plays where you let a massive talent like Snowden run it down unblocked from the non play side. Those plays were doomed to fail and we ran them a few times with the same result.

Either we’re not teaching that right, or it’s a horrific play.

Advertisement
Back