Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
He loves that slant lol some really nice stuff in that highlight but some other stuff he will need to work on. Either way glad we had him on board. Kinda reminds me of Trask honestly, not a super strong arm but precise when throwing to his guys to give them a chance. With that being said go get mullen.

Just a little tidbit on Emory. I talked to a kid today that I coached in Peewee ball who's a senior QB in HS here. He's trying to get some traction and works out with Emory. He was throwing with him last night. He said that Emory is still solid with Miami. Take it for what it's worth...

Just a little tidbit on Emory. I talked to a kid today that I coached in Peewee ball who's a senior QB in HS here. He's trying to get some traction and works out with Emory. He was throwing with him last night. He said that Emory is still solid with Miami. Take it for what it's worth...
Thanks for the info. I think he is solid. Three weeks from ESD and there is no talk of other visits. The only other places he visited unofficially before committing is USF, Pitt and Indiana and I doubt he is going to any of them.

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. I think he is solid. Three weeks from ESD and there is no talk of other visits. The only other places he visited unofficially before committing is USF, Pitt and Indiana and I doubt he is going to any of them.
There was some FSU smoke for a minute

But those guys that were saying that, was hoping that if one were to leave, it would have been EW not JR.

Ask the staff if they prefer EW or Rashada.

The answer you get will not match what a CIS poll would say. But then again, the knuckleheads on here thought Garcia should be QB1 over TVD. You know, because he’s a gunslinger.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back