Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
What are people looking for the kid to say? I’m glad Rashada decommitted so I’m QB1 in the class now? If he’s visiting elsewhere and staying quiet, that’s one thing, but I haven’t seen anything about that.

What are people looking for the kid to say? I’m glad Rashada decommitted so I’m QB1 in the class now? If he’s visiting elsewhere and staying quiet, that’s one thing, but I haven’t seen anything about that.
I think everyone knows it will be an interesting last month. Not saying he will flip but we have already heard we will be flipping from other teams so it would be naive to think no one would try and come for ours. If a team does it well you won't see anything until the flip like Rashada.

It's a month before ESD. Things always heat up now. Toss in the fact that NIL can be discussed openly and negotiated along with the bag money and there will be recruits talking to a bunch of schools last minute seeing if they can squeeze out some extra coin. Everyone is trying to get the most value they can.

Advertisement
He may very well just not be talking to Canesport, but unless youre an insider, it’d be silly to ignore the signs like we did, myself included, with Rashada.

All it takes is a simple “yes I’m locked in” response to put it all to bed.

Last edited:
He may very well just not be talking to Canesport, but unless youre an insider, it’d be silly to ignore the signs like we did, myself included, with Rashada.

All it takes is a simple “yes I’m locked in response” to put it all to bed.
I agree and as the QB of the class you would hope he would be recruiting for us. Don't think I've seen anything since the elite 11. Maybe he's just the quiet type like TVD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree and as the QB of the class you would hope he would be recruiting for us. Don't think I've seen anything since the elite 11. Maybe he's just the quiet type like TVD.
wasn't the issue w people w Rashada was that he wouldn't be pro miami publicly. if emory is doing the same, thats not a good look imo. we need a leader of the class on the offensive side (which is where our weaknesses are in this class). Ray Ray does a good job and same w Robby (along w Frances who's been really active), but it'd be nice to hear it from the QB

Advertisement
TVD, brown, portal… I think you have to take a QB every year but no way TVD can go pro so they are likely trying to get him to come back. Brown would be #2 then who knows if we don’t get a high school commit.

Mario/gattis really destroyed the offensive skill position recruiting this year

He removed everything Miami related on twitter
No he didnt. I checked about a month ago because FSU smoke and he hadnt posted since season started. I just checked now and its the same except he posted about another qb getting offers from troy and jsu. His cane stuff is still there from August.
Screenshot_2022-11-21-20-24-28-10_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Advertisement
Back