Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
I could care a less about rashada leaving. Spend the money elsewhere. He did very little to promote his team and spent the whole time promoting his brand. I expect a transfer in his future
Yeah, who needs a quarterback.
We got Jake, I think he’s got 7 turnovers in 10 touches, but he’s still good.

We still got Williams who’s really much better than Rashada and Jake unless he flips to FSU of course. Then he’s not that much better.

Still got TVD though, I’m sure he’s thrilled to come back and play for this team next year. What’s not to like?
Went from 1st round projection to undraftable, but I’m sure he’s not too worried about the the lost millions or his career though.
He true Cane, yeah I’m sure his agent is telling him to stick around.

Good thing we have Juccuri, he’s ready to take over the offense. I think he threw for a whole 37 yards last game, amazing performance.
Yes, he cant get the offense lined up properly coming out of time outs TWICE because he has no clue what he is doing, and can’t hit the broadside of a barn, but who needs a QB, when you have an additional RB?

Heard Payton Matoca is developing nicely though.

Sarcasm aside, Gattis has single handily DESTROYED the QB room.
Ruined it, killed it, and buried it.
What worries me more, how did Mario get duped into hiring this guy. He had red flags everywhere and will not amount to anything an OC anywhere.

We still got Williams who’s really much better than Rashada and Jake unless he flips to FSU of course. Then he’s not that much better.

Still got TVD though, I’m sure he’s thrilled to come back and play for this team next year. What’s not to like?
Went from 1st round projection to undraftable, but I’m sure he’s not too worried about the the lost millions or his career though.

Good thing we have Juccuri, he’s ready to take over the offense. I think he threw for a whole 37 yards last game, amazing performance.
Yes, he cant get the offense lined up properly coming out of time outs TWICE because he has no clue what he is doing, and can’t hit the broadside of a barn, but who needs a QB, when you have an additional RB?

What worries me more, how did Mario get duped into hiring this guy. He had red flags everywhere and will not amount to anything an OC anywhere.
We can get an amazing transfer from lower schools with higher success rate than a hs qb.

You don't need a world-beater at QB. You need to be well-coached football team with talent and depth across the fronts.

Anthony Brown vs CJ Stroud at the Horseshoe; who wins?

Advertisement

People obsessed with anything where they can say gattis is getting old. He probably gone at end of regular season can we please keep the threads about the OP. This fanbase is ******* sad

Question has anyone seen or heard anything from Williams since the flip? Lol
Screenshot_20221112-183755_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt Rivals and/or On3 will be talking to any recruits much any time soon.

Remember who blew the whistle on the Baxter secret visits a few weeks ago.
With ON3 trying trying to make a name for themselves along with new faces in their old jobs at 247/rivals I think a lot of trust is getting lost

None of our insiders seemed stressed about Emory

Advertisement
Back