Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
nothing GIF

No he didnt. I checked about a month ago because FSU smoke and he hadnt posted since season started. I just checked now and its the same except he posted about another qb getting offers from troy and jsu. His cane stuff is still there from August.View attachment 215992
Rumors are being started by other teams. It’s calculated and desperate. They want a reaction form the fanbase to talk sht about our current commits or anyone else wanting to come.

And it’s just starting and going to get worse. Ignore the bs and let it play out. Don’t give the fanbases more ammo then they already have.

better figure out what type of offense you want and in a hurry. If it’s power spread this kid ain’t coming. If we can get a real OC that runs a pro style van dyke comes back.

Advertisement
Amazed by all the people saying Emory is trash just because they are butt hurt about Rashada leaving. I bet many are the same ones a few months ago saying “no way we keep two top level qbs in this class”
But those guys that were saying that, was hoping that if one were to leave, it would have been EW not JR.

Advertisement
But those guys that were saying that, was hoping that if one were to leave, it would have been EW not JR.
Honestly have no idea how people do much analysis from those highlight videos that are every good throw each of them has ever made. I have no idea whether EW or JR will be better. I can't avoid however seeing some Jack Allison when i see the EW video - but hopefully he is a ton better.

Honestly have no idea how people do much analysis from those highlight videos that are every good throw each of them has ever made. I have no idea whether EW or JR will be better. I can't avoid however seeing some Jack Allison when i see the EW video - but hopefully he is a ton better.
They are highlight videos so not like the kid is going to include plays where he trips over his own feet. Most likely why most coaches want to see you workout in person or at least see whole game films so they can get a complete picture.

They are highlight videos so not like the kid is going to include plays where he trips over his own feet. Most likely why most coaches want to see you workout in person or at least see whole game films so they can get a complete picture.
Glad we cleared up how highlight tapes work between our two posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back