Emilion just committed to minnesota

Advertisement
winters up north suck so bad. It would absolutely be a factor in deciding where to attend school. I was in Boston a few weeks back, windchill was like 15 degrees in November and it was so friggin cold and annoying that you had to put layers and layers on to go outside then walk in a restaurant and take them mostly all off.
Lol. Some people might think south Florida is too hot. Some people might like schools with more of a campus life. Ohio St is currently ranked #1. I live here and it is 36 degrees right now.

I just think it’s funny there is so much weather talk on here from people oblivious to the reality of why kids choose to go to school somewhere. Most P5 football recruits aren’t choosing their school based on the weather. That is a fact.

My gosh you guys with the weather stuff. Believe it or not, weather is not the #1 criteria for everybody’s decision on everything.

correct.

FL to MN isn't a weather change.

Its a massive lifestyle change 4-5 months out of the year.

Advertisement
Lol. Some people might think south Florida is too hot. Some people might like schools with more of a campus life. Ohio St is currently ranked #1. I live here and it is 36 degrees right now.

I just think it’s funny there is so much weather talk on here from people oblivious to the reality of why kids choose to go to school somewhere. Most P5 football recruits aren’t choosing their school based on the weather. That is a fact.

36 degrees is tshirt weather.

OH's coldest day is speedo and bikini time in ND and MN.

Try ambient temps of -20 to -30. Windchill can dip to -60 to -80.

Coldest I've personally been in -73 ambient/-113 windchill.

You haven't lived until your nostril freezes shut on one side.

Thong weather right there!

miniGif_20191202221602.gif

Last edited:
just passing along what i was told

Daz could be decommitting, but he hasn't yet. Emillien just made a public commitment. Doubt he goes back on it

Could be? Why commit then just to possibly decommit 2 weeks later? It’s not like these coaches are new or this offense just started struggling this week. Makes no sense how things like this continue to happen.

36 degrees is tshirt weather.

OH's coldest day is speedo and bikini time in ND and MN.

Try ambient temps of -20 to -30. Windchill can dip to -60 to -80.

Coldest I've personally been in -73 ambient/-113 windchill.

You haven't lived until your nostril freezes shut on one side.

Thong weather right there!
My buddy lives in Wisconsin. I’ve been up there. It’s cold. But if Doug Emilien feels his best football opportunity is going to Minnesota, then he will go there and dress warm. I wish he was coming to Miami but it doesn’t look like it.

This is obviously a business decision and kid did his research. Minnesota has at least 3 legit NFL receiver prospects going to be drafted.

Advertisement
Could be? Why commit then just to possibly decommit 2 weeks later? It’s not like these coaches are new or this offense just started struggling this week. Makes no sense how things like this continue to happen.

I put "could" in italtics to emphasize that Daz has not decommitted because the poster I replied to thought t was a sure bet. No one is safe till they sign. I have no info on Daz besides the public info everyone else has that he took Miami commit out of his bio and took down his Miami commitment video, which could be a giant nothing burger. If Daz were to decommit, I'd assume it would be because Enos + Stubbs left, which I think is unlikely as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
10-2, #15 ranked team with a top 25 scoring offense

vs

6-6 Miami coming off losses to Duke and FIU, with one of the worst offenses in power 5 football.

Who's surprised? I wouldn't let my own son play for UCG.
I love the U but the university of coral gables man oh man....I'm a super fan and if my son went somewhere else I would understand. I would be ****ed but I would get it and get over it

Did he have the green light to commit? If not, maybe he got tired of waiting.

Advertisement
I'm from a much colder place than South Florida, but even I would say **** no to those midwestern winters.

They must have really sold him on his ability to play and develop there.

10-2, #15 ranked team with a top 25 scoring offense

vs

6-6 Miami coming off losses to Duke and FIU, with one of the worst offenses in power 5 football.

Who's surprised? I wouldn't let my own son play for UCG.

Hopefully you're entering the transfer portal.

Advertisement
Back