Emilion just committed to minnesota

Advertisement
Heritage source told me he did not want to come here because of Daz/Redding + the guys already in our wr room. He wants to play early

With Daz shuffling his self out of this class...what does it look like with him now? I think Emilien is better than Daz and its not particularly close and I don't think he's a top guy either...just a potentially nice slot or Z guy. He'll play big at Minnesota. PJ Fleck - a former WR - is getting WRs to the NFL. Corey Davis and I love Batemon. Johnson is going to go pro. He did really well with a South Florida WR at Western Michigan that I thought could have been a pro.

I hope this dude isn't scared of competing with the Mark Popes of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm so over this ****. I've only coached powder puff and I honestly think I'd be better than these ********.

Advertisement
No one in their right mind goes to MN over FL.

There is a backstory. First wind chill to 0 degrees, let alone ambient to -20 in Jan/Feb, and young man will come face to face with life choices.
My gosh you guys with the weather stuff. Believe it or not, weather is not the #1 criteria for everybody’s decision on everything.

Born and raised in Chicago. 18 years old I make the decision to be a GG. People tried to tell me about the cold. I said "I'am a Chicagoan I was born a ******* bear but apparently you are just faking it." I go there and HOLY ****... Long story short, I am home By April.

Advertisement
My gosh you guys with the weather stuff. Believe it or not, weather is not the #1 criteria for everybody’s decision on everything.
No, but it's a pretty **** important factor in determining your options in daily life.

No, but it's a pretty **** important factor in determining your options in daily life.
There are a lot of important factors.

It was already spelled out in this thread why he chose Minnesota. He sees a quicker path to the field. Minnesota is a good team with a good HC. We are a mess right now. It doesn’t have to be more complicated than that.

winters up north suck so bad. It would absolutely be a factor in deciding where to attend school. I was in Boston a few weeks back, windchill was like 15 degrees in November and it was so friggin cold and annoying that you had to put layers and layers on to go outside then walk in a restaurant and take them mostly all off.

Advertisement
Back