Emilion just committed to minnesota

Advertisement
I'm so over this ****. I've only coached powder puff and I honestly think I'd be better than these ********.
Powder puff? That"s not lingerie, is it? I haven"t heard that term in like 50 years....I"d like to coach lingerie.

Lol. Some people might think south Florida is too hot. Some people might like schools with more of a campus life. Ohio St is currently ranked #1. I live here and it is 36 degrees right now.

I just think it’s funny there is so much weather talk on here from people oblivious to the reality of why kids choose to go to school somewhere. Most P5 football recruits aren’t choosing their school based on the weather. That is a fact.
then it must be bags.

Advertisement
Backstory: Mn is 10-2; Miami got curb stomped by FIU and remains an embarrassment.

Don't disagree.

Still doesn't drive sane decision to go MN.

Its all about "living my best life" until staying indoors 23 hrs a day and -20 degrees smacks you across the beak.

Stubbs strikes again...

But let me leave him alone before all the Corch worshippers come & attack me for speaking on him.
A76F485E-A271-4B37-8FF2-1DD2940CCE27.gif

Advertisement
I think we as fans living in Fl tend to overemphasize the importance of weather but recruits committing to OSU, Michigan, Notre Dame and PSU couldn't give a flying fu$k about the cold. Better angle would be to focus on a recruit's other reasons when making college choices, like are they a winning program, will they develop me, will I get national expose, how stable is the coaching staff etc. etc. Weather? .... not so much a priority for recruits considering winning program up north. jmo

Advertisement
I think we as fans living in Fl tend to overemphasize the importance of weather but recruits committing to OSU, Michigan, Notre Dame and PSU couldn't give a flying fu$k about the cold. Better angle would be to focus on a recruit's other reasons when making college choices, like are they a winning program, will they develop me, will I get national expose, how stable is the coaching staff etc. etc. Weather? .... not so much a priority for recruits considering winning program up north. jmo
They don’t give a **** about cold weather until they spend 1-2 full winters at those places. I think as a kid from Overtown in Miami you’ve probably never seen snow or felt real cold so in an official visit that seems cool and new. However, after spending a month in freezing temps I’m sure they feel some type of way about their decision

If my son played WR, I would be more concerned with him playing in a Dan Enos O than being coached by Stubblefield. Our problems are so much deeper than a WR coach.

Yeah. When did all the hate for Stubbs start? I thought Stubbs did a good job this year with Harley and especially the development of Wiggins. Esp for his first year on the job. Is all this hate because of the Fleming situation? LOL. You cant be serious right? This kid is good but he aint that **** good. Lets calm our nerves here.

And I like this kid but you guys are still angry about the season so any decisions that staff makes that CIS doesn't like will be destroyed. This kid is not worth a 5 pager. He committed to Minnesota. He will freeze his a$$ off. And he better hope they aren't a one year wonder. NEXT!..

Advertisement
They don’t give a **** about cold weather until they spend 1-2 full winters at those places. I think as a kid from Overtown in Miami you’ve probably never seen snow or felt real cold so in an official visit that seems cool and new. However, after spending a month in freezing temps I’m sure they feel some type of way about their decision

BIG Facts as my nephews say. Minnesota might take the cake as the coldest state in America pound for pound. (looked it up: Its #4 coldest state in America) That **** matters, There is a reason we can probably think of MAYBE 5 south florida kids in the last 30 years that went to Minnesota. I think the first to make that leap was Tyrone Carter from Ely back in the 90s. He was a CB. Think he had a cup of coffee in the NFL.

Yeah. When did all the hate for Stubbs start? I thought Stubbs did a good job this year with Harley and especially the development of Wiggins. Esp for his first year on the job. Is all this hate because of the Fleming situation? LOL. You cant be serious right? This kid is good but he aint that **** good. Lets calm our nerves here.

And I like this kid but you guys are still angry about the season so any decisions that staff makes that CIS doesn't like will be destroyed. This kid is not worth a 5 pager. He committed to Minnesota. He will freeze his a$$ off. And he better hope they aren't a one year wonder. NEXT!..

Our problems are much bigger than a subpar OC as well.

I get that as a fan base, we have to focus our disgruntledness as somebody, especially since we know our weak and flaccid BOT and Admin aren't going to go out and pay for a real head coach, but even Enos play calls could succeed with an entire offense that gives a ****, not just 3-4 on any given play.

No doubt we'll be resorting to whatever scraps FIU and FAU decide to leave us this class.

If we finish 35 or lower would that be worse than the Shanny to Golden or Golden to Richt transition classes?

Advertisement
Back