Emerson Crystal ball flipped From MSU to The New Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Emerson is a safety all the way. He measured 6'2, 183 at the Rivals camp and as you can see below, he has a big frame.

I agree i just don't know if he'll see the playing time as much ar least early on so maybe they'll try him at striker but wherever I'll be good just bring him in

Advertisement
I agree i just don't know if he'll see the playing time as much ar least early on so maybe they'll try him at striker but wherever I'll be good just bring him in
We don't have the need for him to play right away. That's exactly why they're bringing him in. He can develop into a player that can play by year 2 or 3.

Advertisement
I sad rhe night thwy offered no matwe what happens with Stephenson and Nunn I'm all for Emerson. Love his size, arms, fluid in the back end, plays the ball well, doesn't have elite athleticism but plays smart and tbh I still dont get why he's a 3*

Stroke out there for a second?

Film says safety...doesn't show him covering deep balls or returning kicks ....big hitter box safety more like Carter imo .... Frierson took returns to the house and caught deep balls for tds.....shows he has enough football speed to play corner.... not saying Emerson is slow....but his film doesn't show anything to indicate cb imo....

He's not a cb and hasn't been recruited as such. I really don't know why Frierson remains at cb...he may not for long though. Frierson is more athletic than him.He may have more height and weight coming in.

I liked both prospects a lot.

Advertisement
If Emerson comes along with Bolden and K Smith, then Blades and Gil are clearly sticking at CB, correct? Because I always thought we should try them out at S, as well. But I don't see how that's possible given the lack of depth at CB without them.

If Emerson comes along with Bolden and K Smith, then Blades and Gil are clearly sticking at CB, correct? Because I always thought we should try them out at S, as well. But I don't see how that's possible given the lack of depth at CB without them.
I thought blades did a very solid job as a freshman at corner last year. Think he takes a huge leap this year

Advertisement
Back