Emerson Crystal ball flipped From MSU to The New Miami

Advertisement
maybe he doesnt want to play striker?

I hope to god we didn't pigeonhole him into a position thing again...He looks more safety to striker to me, although I can see him at both...Point is my opinion doesn't matter- the kid's does...And if position gets brought up you should feel him out and at the worst mention a couple different positions to him.

I just don’t get this unless we have some transfers already on board we don’t know about. I’m not going to do a full breakdown but there are always spots. You cut dead weight.

The great Crispin Atkins getting his schools renewed for a 2nd year is bumping kids out. God that's a rookie mistake if true.

so it looks like Miami might actually be the ones moving on from Emerson. Ivins is reporting they might not want him in the class due to numbers. A telling sign will be wether or not we go in home this week. We will be doing in homes with every one else of our targets but none schedules for him thus far.

so it looks like Miami might actually be the ones moving on from Emerson. Ivins is reporting they might not want him in the class due to numbers. A telling sign will be wether or not we go in home this week. We will be doing in homes with every one else of our targets but none schedules for him thus far.

Giving Crispin Atkins a renewal of his schools is inexcusable if we are having to pass on Emerson types...And I don't even mean Emerson is can't miss. We are low in bodies in that secondary.

Advertisement
Giving Crispin Atkins a renewal of his schools is inexcusable if we are having to pass on Emerson types...And I don't even mean Emerson is can't miss. We are low in bodies in that secondary.

Was he originally a walk on? There was a thread the other day taking about a rule change where multi year walk on who gets a scholarship doesn’t count against the 85 man scholarship limit.

Was he originally a walk on? There was a thread the other day taking about a rule change where multi year walk on who gets a scholarship doesn’t count against the 85 man scholarship limit.

Yes...Think (may be wrong, but close if wrong) he went juice, walked on to UM for a year, then schools last year and will be his 3rd year at UM.

Give me a run down on them scholie numbers one more time please 😂.

But seriously. Where we at?

Advertisement
We have 7 scholarships left, figure the **** out. 7 scholarships is plenty, washington,William's, bogle, emerson, Phillips, maybe hill, and JHH. ***** not rocket science.

UM recruiting is so frustrating...some of those 247 Crystal Ball guys NEVER MISS. But they somehow miss when the CB someone to UM.
Agreed 100%, it happened with Stevenson. Wiltfong and Ivins CBed him here which that is normally the kiss of death against us and it didn't mean squat.

Advertisement
Yes because you are a Canes fan. When it comes to recruiting too many of you only think as fans

Ok wait a god **** minute..who the ***** is Terrell Buckley? Yall always come on here talking about how kids don't remember when Miami was good and weren't even born in the 80s and 90s to know the majority of our legends and now people are coming on here saying Terrell Buckley is some big draw? Kids don't know who the **** he is either.

Point blank, if the kid doesn't want to play for the coaches who had the #1 pass D in the country and are going to send 3 kids from their secondary to the top 3-4 rounds of the this years draft..theeeeeeeeeeeen...*****'em. NEXT!

LOL at the idiots in this thread talking about the walk-ons. It's not the 85 scholarship limit that we are struggling with. It's the 25 initial counters limit that is the issue. The walk-ons have no impact on the initial counters limit. Try not to be stupid guys.

Advertisement
Bull**** on the numbers game. Diaz jumped the gun on giving out scholarships to the 2 walk ons. Give them scholarships once the class is finalized.

It wasn't so much that... It was reported he renewed Atkins schools for another year. Just no need for that.

Wh
It wasn't so much that... It was reported he renewed Atkins schools for another year. Just no need for that.

Why does it matter? It has no effect on our 25 recruits/year. We don’t have 85 scholarship players so giving a walk on a scholarship is just a nice thing to do.

No matter what we can only bring in 25 recruits/transfers and that is the number that we are trying to figure out who to let in this class with last couple spots.

Atkins and all the other walk ons who got scholarships do not change this class or numbers what so ever.

Advertisement
Back