Emerson Crystal ball flipped From MSU to The New Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
It wasn't so much that... It was reported he renewed Atkins schools for another year. Just no need for that.

When have you ever seen us at 85? I literally can't remember a time we didn't have a few open spots, so there's no reason to complain about anyone.

Advertisement
When have you ever seen us at 85? I literally can't remember a time we didn't have a few open spots, so there's no reason to complain about anyone.

It's not even the 85 @skeeter and so many others refuse to accept the fact that there are rules regarding initial counters. We can't get the 85 because we don't have enough initial counters the cycle.

We can take 5 more but that also includes transfers such as Phillips or Hill.

Take him and figure out the rest later. I mean I could name three people that Miami needs to tell to transfer soon. Tyreic Martin, Weldon, and maybe someone like Dykstra.

We probably dont have enough room. We only have 7 seniors and Manny is saving spots because he knows the 2020 class is loaded.

Advertisement
Take him and figure out the rest later. I mean I could name three people that Miami needs to tell to transfer soon. Tyreic Martin, Weldon, and maybe someone like Dykstra.

You don’t understand the rules. Having a kid leave the program doesn’t necessarily free up a spot. It makes room under the 85 overall limit but doesn’t add space under the 25 initial counters limit.

Now that you’ve been educated, I expect you will no longer make dumb *** comments regarding recruiting.

Ok wait a god **** minute..who the ***** is Terrell Buckley? Yall always come on here talking about how kids don't remember when Miami was good and weren't even born in the 80s and 90s to know the majority of our legends and now people are coming on here saying Terrell Buckley is some big draw? Kids don't know who the **** he is either.

Point blank, if the kid doesn't want to play for the coaches who had the #1 pass D in the country and are going to send 3 kids from their secondary to the top 3-4 rounds of the this years draft..theeeeeeeeeeeen...*****'em. NEXT!

If I recall correctly Terrell Buckley played with Deion Sanders, a Nole(n)

It's not even the 85 @skeeter and so many others refuse to accept the fact that there are rules regarding initial counters. We can't get the 85 because we don't have enough initial counters the cycle.

We can take 5 more but that also includes transfers such as Phillips or Hill.

Every cycle there are complaints about "wasting" scholarships, but I literally can't remember a time we were unable to take somebody because we were full.

And the initial counter thing can be a bit confusing, especially when you've got several people all with conflicting numbers.

Advertisement
That would be a shame. Emerson is a good prospect.
Nahhhhhh i don't think so he's the 853 prospect in the country he's right to go to Mississippi st we can get 852 better prospects than him there's levels to this
giphy-14.gif

Advertisement
Back