Email Comcast to request them to carry ACC Network

Hello Guys,
In case any of you is stuck on a Comcastic (crapcastic) market you might email these executives and ask them to carry the ACC Network. Here is a list of contact emails.. maybe some public pressure might help.
Thanks

Charlie Herrin
Chief Customer Experience Office
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Charlie_Herrin@Comcast.com
Stephen B. Burke
Chief Executive Officer, NBCUniversal & Senior Executive Vice President, Comcast Corporation
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 665-1700
steve_burke@comcast.com

Jared Schultheis
Executive Director, Digital Care
Jared_Schultheis@cable.comcast.com

D’Arcy Foster Rudnay
Executive Vice President & Chief Communications Officer
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 981-8582
darcy_rudnay@comcast.com

Chief Executive
Brian L. Roberts
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Comcast Corporation
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
brian_roberts@comcast.com

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm with you in spirit but EVERY episode of actual contact I've had with Comcast/Xfinity has been no less than 2 hrs of torture that was outlawed by the Geneva Convention years ago.

Switching to Hulu or something might save you years of PTSD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
CANE PSA If you get the $9.99 subscription to spotify they give you hulu for free.

I have that package but it's not live TV, just basic ad based like Netflix. Lots of old stuff but last month I told my wife about it after reading the package, it was only 12.99 if you already had Spotify for 9.99. Then she forwarded an email from them about a week ago, saying they were lowering the price for both to 9.99. She said she couldn't believe what she was reading and I couldn't either! Also, students get 50% off. Good company, I'd try their TV plan but my wife only wants 4 channels and of course, the only one that has all 4 is DirecTV Now and their by far the most expensive and just raised the price.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Also everyone that has Dish please contact them about it, I already called but them, Comcast and others are in the middle of their contracts with ESPN and have no reason/ESPN has no leverage to make them renegotiate right now

Advertisement
Television used to be so much better with all the channels at a reasonable price. Now, you lose channels periodically and constant price hikes,.

Cut the cord, then you're forced to have this service and that service. Half of it is dated and isn't live. I have to have Comcast and they have limits on usage with fees per 10 gig over. Three kids, gaming systems, tablets, etc......that would be even more usage.

Still prefer my DVR and satellite, but Directv isn't what it used do be. AT&T, they suck and have diminished what was a once great product.

Television used to be so much better with all the channels at a reasonable price. Now, you lose channels periodically and constant price hikes,.

Cut the cord, then you're forced to have this service and that service. Half of it is dated and isn't live. I have to have Comcast and they have limits on usage with fees per 10 gig over. Three kids, gaming systems, tablets, etc......that would be even more usage.

Still prefer my DVR and satellite, but Directv isn't what it used do be. AT&T, they suck and have diminished what was a once great product.
What plan do you have? I have the 150 mbps and the limit is over 1000 gigs, I stream nearly every day plus our phones, tablets, laptop, etc and never go over 500. Oh and my wife watches a lot of on demand and I stream a lot through the Dish app on my phone. It uses my home internet through the Hopper.

Advertisement
Back