Email Comcast to request them to carry ACC Network

Is that from Amazon? I am a prime member and watch a lot on it but haven't heard of a live TV option.
No it is not part of Amazon it is a separate provider. I will provide a link to there home page. Do a search on prime streams. I have a place in NC With no cable but with prime streams I can watch live TV. Sports and even movies.

Advertisement
subscribe to pewdiepie

Maybe you are joking, but if not youtube and youtube TV are different things (Google does a terrible job with their branding)
Agree 1000%. I bought a Roku TV and cut the cord, signed up for a free trial of youtube tv and haven't looked back. It's 40$ a month and has more sports on it than what I was getting from Comcast. The Roku TV has ESPN+ built in as well. I also use Netflix and Hulu. I dropped my internet to 25 MBPS because it was a ton cheaper and everything runs smooth (they will try and upsell you on getting more internet but you likely don't need it).

I'm saving 50$ a month and getting more sports. Wish I would have done it sooner.

I have youtubeTV. AT&T interntet. My download speed is a snail like 24 mbps. But honestly, we've never had an issue with the speed when it comes streaming. And there has often been 3 streams flowing at once in my house.

I'd definitely buy a chromecast, roku, or fire stick and try it out. I don't believe any of these streaming services make you sign a contract, which after being f*cked over by DirectTV, I find the no contract even more attractive than the much cheaper price.

**** - I wonder what you think of my 11 mpbs!?! That said it is only me and I dropped cable and stream HD all the time and rarely have any issues.

I live in DC and the only cable/internet option for me is Comcast. I was paying something stupid like $160 for cable and internet without any pay channels. Now I have the same speed internet ($50) and YoutubeTV (~$40 after taxes) and Comedy Central is the only channel that I kinda of miss sometimes (but certainly nowhere near $70/month).

Advertisement
I get all the Miami games on Comcast. Either on thr ACC network or on ESPN3. I think you have to have the X-1 platform. I got the NCSt baseball game on the ACC network last night And the WBB tournament game on ESPN3 both through my on-demand on Comcast

I get all the Miami games on Comcast. Either on thr ACC network or on ESPN3. I think you have to have the X-1 platform. I got the NCSt baseball game on the ACC network last night And the WBB tournament game on ESPN3 both through my on-demand on Comcast
U must be referring to the ACCNetwork Extra. The ACC Network channel doesn't come out until August

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back