Email Comcast to request them to carry ACC Network

Advertisement
Why would someone who watches only canes football care about the ACC network?

What plan do you have? I have the 150 mbps and the limit is over 1000 gigs, I stream nearly every day plus our phones, tablets, laptop, etc and never go over 500. Oh and my wife watches a lot of on demand and I stream a lot through the Dish app on my phone. It uses my home internet through the Hopper.

If your family does all the things you listed, plus has a streaming service for TV (Youtube & Hulu TV), you will cross that 1 TB threshold every month.

However, if SayWhat can get a plan with unlimited data, the streaming services will save you a ton of money.

There will be at least 1 canes game a year on it. But if you can stomach losing that, you'll be fine without it.

What plan do you have? I have the 150 mbps and the limit is over 1000 gigs, I stream nearly every day plus our phones, tablets, laptop, etc and never go over 500. Oh and my wife watches a lot of on demand and I stream a lot through the Dish app on my phone. It uses my home internet through the Hopper.

I would have to check.

I'll have to see what other options are as it's pretty costly.

Advertisement

B/c they announced that they plan to have at least one Miami game that is only viewable on the ACC network. Not sure which game it is so if it is a home game people in South Florida will be fine, but for those of us not in the area...

Because most of the visitor games will be shown on ACC Network... shooting them an email won't take more than 1 minute on your smartphone..
I'm not in an area for Comcast and I'm cutting the cord.

B/c they announced that they plan to have at least one Miami game that is only viewable on the ACC network. Not sure which game it is so if it is a home game people in South Florida will be fine, but for those of us not in the area...
Best answer.

Advertisement
PS Vue is supposed to be carrying it. Vue is pretty good if you’re a sports fan and only runs you about 40-50$/mo, that plus the fire stick is more than sufficient for me.

This thread couldn't come at a better time.

Cancelled DirectTv yesterday. AT&T **** takeover has become unbearable. I lost my tVcard to DTV & this divorce is hard. I am a bit nervous.. it's been so long I don't even know what to say to another provider. My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. I could ramble more but I'll stop. Basically, I need help:

Currently have Comcast Internet. Considering their cable as well. (we don't watch a ton of tv & figured it would suffice) Looked into Hulu & Youtube TV. Appealing. Not sure about streaming with 4 of us. Internet is average & my house is rather large. (need WiFi booster upstairs) Dish. Comcast. Streaming. That's about it.

Cancelled DirectTv yesterday. AT&T **** takeover has become unbearable. I lost my tVcard to DTV & this divorce is hard. I am a bit nervous.. it's been so long I don't even know what to say to another provider. My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. I could ramble more but I'll stop. Basically, I need help:

Currently have Comcast Internet. Considering their cable as well. (we don't watch a ton of tv & figured it would suffice) Looked into Hulu & Youtube TV. Appealing. Not sure about streaming with 4 of us. Internet is average & my house is rather large. (need WiFi booster upstairs) Dish. Comcast. Streaming. That's about it.
Why not try out the different streaming services? They all have free trials.

I too, am not happy with ATT$ take over of DTV. There isn't much I want to watch same day or live. The only show that I really look forward to watching live is Game of Thrones.

I have youtubeTV. AT&T interntet. My download speed is a snail like 24 mbps. But honestly, we've never had an issue with the speed when it comes streaming. And there has often been 3 streams flowing at once in my house.

I'd definitely buy a chromecast, roku, or fire stick and try it out. I don't believe any of these streaming services make you sign a contract, which after being f*cked over by DirectTV, I find the no contract even more attractive than the much cheaper price.

Advertisement
Why not try out the different streaming services? They all have free trials.
Laziness perhaps (most likely indifference). It's not about the money, it's the principle.

Just want to get a decent service for a decent price with no hassle.

I have youtubeTV. AT&T interntet. My download speed is a snail like 24 mbps. But honestly, we've never had an issue with the speed when it comes streaming. And there has often been 3 streams flowing at once in my house.

I'd definitely buy a chromecast, roku, or fire stick and try it out. I don't believe any of these streaming services make you sign a contract, which after being f*cked over by DirectTV, I find the no contract even more attractive than the much cheaper price.

Agree 1000%. I bought a Roku TV and cut the cord, signed up for a free trial of youtube tv and haven't looked back. It's 40$ a month and has more sports on it than what I was getting from Comcast. The Roku TV has ESPN+ built in as well. I also use Netflix and Hulu. I dropped my internet to 25 MBPS because it was a ton cheaper and everything runs smooth (they will try and upsell you on getting more internet but you likely don't need it).

I'm saving 50$ a month and getting more sports. Wish I would have done it sooner.

Advertisement
True. That might be the direction I go. Almost 20 years & those hoes ain't loyal.
I had 2 accounts with DTV for over a decade and was receiving discounts for their ***** ups. All of a sudden my bill went from a hundred to 130 a month, I called and they told me they had given me all the discounts I was going to get. I said no problem......switched to Dish with brand new equipment, more channels and a 3 year price lock for a hundred a month.

Has anyone heard of Prime streams? It's $10 a month it has live t.v. live sports. Espn fox sports channels. Longhorn channel. SEC network (so I assume ACC will be added as well) had Nfl live games streamed etc. It had a page for current movies playing and past movies etc. I can stream on my phone or cast it to my smart TV. I also have it on my PC. I can go out to eat at a restaurant and stream to Canes or dolphins. I also stream while driving, not that they is legal but as long as I have a Wi-Fi or phone connection I'm golden. Just my 2 pennies

Has anyone heard of Prime streams? It's $10 a month it has live t.v. live sports. Espn fox sports channels. Longhorn channel. SEC network (so I assume ACC will be added as well) had Nfl live games streamed etc. It had a page for current movies playing and past movies etc. I can stream on my phone or cast it to my smart TV. I also have it on my PC. I can go out to eat at a restaurant and stream to Canes or dolphins. I also stream while driving, not that they is legal but as long as I have a Wi-Fi or phone connection I'm golden. Just my 2 pennies
Is that from Amazon? I am a prime member and watch a lot on it but haven't heard of a live TV option.

Advertisement
Back