ELITE 8 VS TEXAS - 5:05pm on CBS

Advertisement
this is the worse game we've played in the tournament. poor offensive choices, many defensive lapses and they STILL found a way to win. that's the sign of a great team.
how is the Texas game the worst game Miami has played in the tournament. GTFOH. Texas, picked Miami up full court after the quick 7-0 start. Drake did the same thing except they picked up at midcout. Drake and Texas wanted to run us off the 3pt line. Miami in the Drake game took bad 3pt shots in the first half. Miami had the discipline to not do that against Texas. They learned from the Drake game. The team kept fighting to get to the paint, shot 60% from the field and lived on the free throw line the second half. So how is the Texas game the worst game they have played in the tournament? Miami was outscored 30-6 from 3. They have played 3 tremendous games in a row.

Advertisement
I actually think Texas can win this all. Xavier can't handle a high paced offense.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

I read that article from ESPN and that person should be fired. One reason why people can’t stand them.

So, the U should not do NIL which is legal, lose, then they would love us? It’s ok to lose which costs people their jobs?

They would hate us no matter what so never reach out and try to please them.
Personally, I want people to hate us, so I'm not sure what the problem here is.

Well Wong and Coach L literally went on “ACC is the greatest conference” press junket so they better be thanking him. Wong in particular made @go_canes_17 point about playing close games and how that prepared UM.
Been saying it since January that even those close losses on the road (Duke, choke against Pitt, OT against NC State) would serve the team well. Clearly has! Go Canes!

Advertisement
512? Those are serious nose bleeds. Here's the view from your seats. Let's hope they have monitors at that elevation.

I'll hit you up if I make it.

iu

Yeah, considered 137 but it was running $200 per seat more and don't like being behind the basket and still be that far from the court.

We figured it is a football stadium so there has to be jumbotrons everywhere.

Did not feel good about going through Hurricane Club. Student tickets on the floor are $40. I told my son you graduated one year too early. We'll be fine.

It is really being there and supporting the kids.

Bucket list with my son. I told him if Miami if gets there we are going.

This has the surreal 1984 Orange Bowl to it.

this is the worse game we've played in the tournament. poor offensive choices, many defensive lapses and they STILL found a way to win. that's the sign of a great team.
I disagree I thought to see a team that shoots a lot of 3 point shots win only making 2 3s and scoring 88 and shooting 60% is an amazing game proving that yes we may love shooting from deep but we can also drive make tough contested shots. Might have been their best game bc they had to find another way to win outside of their preferred method

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven’t seen any post game locker room footage of L getting down. Did L dance ? Ali shuffle? Anyone have any postgame locker room footage of L doing his thing??

Soo miami always cheated in football, does he ever say anything about sec? Alabama?! Lemme guess..

Like...wtf is that about? Literally EVERY team that's ever won a national championship has paid players.

It is CRAZY how much people hate Miami and there is some deep seeded reasoning for it that I'm not gonna get into on this board.

I went back and re-watched the second half of the Texas game. After the game was over last night I kinda felt that the Canes had a few iffy calls go their way down the stretch. After re-watching I really dont think that was the case. What I saw was Texas' D slow down a bit and the Canes kept driving towards the basket and forcing the action. The calls were fairly even. There was some ticky tack calls in both directions. With that much high speed action, refs are bound to make some bad calls but there was nothing egregious in either direction.

Advertisement
Back