ELITE 8 VS TEXAS - 5:05pm on CBS

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
200.gif

Who do we matchup better against, Texas or Xavier?

Advertisement
This team can lose to anyone but can also beat anyone. If the team that showed up vs Drake shows up Sunday it won’t matter. But if the team from Friday shows up….it won’t matter. This team could win it all. They have everything it takes but they need to play their best ball 3 more times.

Advertisement
Xavier best defender is out for the year right? I’m seeing more people saying they want texas tho. @Memnon my guy what say you? Marcus Carr used to be on my gophers guys a beast

Advertisement
Xavier best defender is out for the year right? I’m seeing more people saying they want texas tho. @Memnon my guy what say you? Marcus Carr used to be on my gophers guys a beast
Texas is the better matchup for us from a personnel standpoint.

Omier & Miller matchup well with Dillon Mitchell & Dylan Disu.

Xavier is a veteran team with a lot of Guard depth & really good 7ft’er with Jack Nunge.

Texas shoots the ball well, but they don’t rebound worth a sh*t, Omier would DOMINATE on the glass vs Texas.

Pack, Wong, Miller & Pop will run on the Longhorns all day & Omier will eat in the paint.

Bring me Texas

When two teams are reasonably close on talent I tend to prefer the matchup against the team with the shorter bench. Apparently X plays only 7 deep. Gimme that over the deeper Texas squad.

Advertisement
Texas is the better matchup for us from a personnel standpoint.

Omier & Miller matchup well with Dillon Mitchell & Dylan Disu.

Xavier is a veteran team with a lot of Guard depth & really good 7ft’er with Jack Nunge.

Texas shoots the ball well, but they don’t rebound worth a sh*t, Omier would DOMINATE on the glass vs Texas.

Pack, Wong, Miller & Pop will run on the Longhorns all day & Omier will eat in the paint.

Bring me Texas
yeah after I asked I went and did some research. Xaiver is WAY better statistically in almost every category than Texas. Texas also does not have a dominant big man on the glass. Leading guy gets 5.6 boards only. Xaiver best rebounder is out for the season though but they are #1 in the country in assists, top 40 in rebounds, 10th PPG, 6th FG%.... give me Texas! I'll tell you though what I really want to see... Gonzaga. Omier will make Timme his *****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back