Elite 2017 RB Robert Burns commits to Miami

Advertisement
Like I said about 2016 class or Swag16, there is a different feel about these kids than the previous classes. Still early, but I think Swag16 and Squad17 will leave UM with a ring(s)!

Advertisement
remember when we had four ELITE running backs committed for the class of 2015?

good times.

Commitment = reservation.

"I have officially reserved a seat to the Miami Hurricanes. if they are good enough program for me, I may be going there." is what MOST recruits mean these days.

nice job of Baez playing the "stay tuned" card to drum up interest but this is NOT a big nor good news. and don't give me the bullcrap about momentum building for the 16 and 17 class.

we "momentumed" a huge wave of decommits to close out 15, missed a bunch on 14 and 13 as well. until proven otherwise, this coaching staph can not and will not close well.

remember when we had four ELITE running backs committed for the class of 2015?

good times.

Commitment = reservation.

"I have officially reserved a seat to the Miami Hurricanes. if they are good enough program for me, I may be going there." is what MOST recruits mean these days.

nice job of Baez playing the "stay tuned" card to drum up interest but this is NOT a big nor good news. and don't give me the bullcrap about momentum building for the 16 and 17 class.

we "momentumed" a huge wave of decommits to close out 15, missed a bunch on 14 and 13 as well. until proven otherwise, this coaching staph can not and will not close well.

Someone didn't get any poonany this weekend.

It's certainly early but Baez is earning his paycheck so far.

He is putting himself in a position to where even if/when Golden and his crew are canned at years end..his spot on the staff is safe. No new coach in there right mind would fire Baez. Smart man.

Advertisement
Not a big deal that he commited?

But if he commited to FSU right now everyone would be *****ing (including me). Can't have it both ways mane

Not a big deal that he commited?

But if he commited to FSU right now everyone would be *****ing (including me). Can't have it both ways mane

no you can't, but I'm not able to get out of the head the thought of Grohlden getting fired and all our stud commits bailing.

Advertisement
Huge Huge Huge get. Will be a consensus 5 star IMO. Boy is a flat out baller and with Mullins, Jackson and Wright coming, you can bet this one will stick. Sorry haters. Welcome to the U Robert!

Advertisement
You guys don't get it.

Your so blinded by hate that your only capable of seeing what the other delusional people on this site are running around screaming over and over again.

There is something big going on in South Florida right now and that's that young local talent are becoming more and more hyped on the Hurricanes.

Everyone wants to judge Golden on last years class but they don't want to give him any credit for what else is going on. How about you be straight and give him blame for both. That leaves all biases out of it.

I am not so worried about the numbers and the stars, but I am increasingly excited about the fact that a there is a crowd of top level local young kids who are not only hyped about Miami but are committing early at numbers rarely seen and already starting to form bonds in this class. This is a big deal for Miami and its already starting to spill over into other classes. There are also many top level elite kids who go to the same schools as the kids we have committed... so this class could get exponentially more stupid in a blink of an eye.

Sometimes things take time. Sometimes coaches have to learn to get it right. You know Rome wasn't built in a day all that cliche crap. Point is no one knows for sure and if you cant take a realistic look at actual trends then your not really making informed unbiased opinion.

You do not have to have a winning season to turn things around in recruiting. All you have to do is get local kids hyped and if this isn't proof that there is an upwave on local kids getting hyped WTF is it? If your not a troll then what other valid reason could you have to come on here and spew negativity that could end up hurting this class? Why are you fighting it. Would you throw your lottery ticket away after the first three numbers hit because you know you never win the lottery?

Also all of our problems started at Miami when Coker killed recruiting. Randy could never win it back consistently and ****ed off a lot of local schools in the process. Our problem at Miami has more to do with losing the very best talent in the area than it does coaching. If we can sure up recruiting back to the Butch like days then you will win 11 games a season consistently. Their is a roster that could compare to the 2001 roster every four years out of South Florida high schools.

Truthfully this recruiting things means way more to me than the coaching aspect of it does. Its why sites like this exist.

Just remember people complain about coaches on this board all the time and then they go and get better jobs. Go figure.

I would let Bobby Bowden come coach right now for the U if in return you gave me my pick of South Florid kids every year.
And guess what.. I would win. I would be the worst coached team in college but I would win in spite of it.

You guys don't get it.

Your so blinded by hate that your only capable of seeing what the other delusional people on this site are running around screaming over and over again.

There is something big going on in South Florida right now and that's that young local talent are becoming more and more hyped on the Hurricanes.

Everyone wants to judge Golden on last years class but they don't want to give him any credit for what else is going on. How about you be straight and give him blame for both. That leaves all biases out of it.

I am not so worried about the numbers and the stars, but I am increasingly excited about the fact that a there is a crowd of top level local young kids who are not only hyped about Miami but are committing early at numbers rarely seen and already starting to form bonds in this class. This is a big deal for Miami and its already starting to spill over into other classes. There are also many top level elite kids who go to the same schools as the kids we have committed... so this class could get exponentially more stupid in a blink of an eye.

Sometimes things take time. Sometimes coaches have to learn to get it right. You know Rome wasn't built in a day all that cliche crap. Point is no one knows for sure and if you cant take a realistic look at actual trends then your not really making informed unbiased opinion.

You do not have to have a winning season to turn things around in recruiting. All you have to do is get local kids hyped and if this isn't proof that there is an upwave on local kids getting hyped WTF is it? If your not a troll then what other valid reason could you have to come on here and spew negativity that could end up hurting this class? Why are you fighting it. Would you throw your lottery ticket away after the first three numbers hit because you know you never win the lottery?

Also all of our problems started at Miami when Coker killed recruiting. Randy could never win it back consistently and ****ed off a lot of local schools in the process. Our problem at Miami has more to do with losing the very best talent in the area than it does coaching. If we can sure up recruiting back to the Butch like days then you will win 11 games a season consistently. Their is a roster that could compare to the 2001 roster every four years out of South Florida high schools.

Truthfully this recruiting things means way more to me than the coaching aspect of it does. Its why sites like this exist.

Just remember people complain about coaches on this board all the time and then they go and get better jobs. Go figure.

I would let Bobby Bowden come coach right now for the U if in return you gave me my pick of South Florid kids every year.
And guess what.. I would win. I would be the worst coached team in college but I would win in spite of it.

That's all well and good, but we're almost a year away (or 2 for the 2017 kids) from knowing whether it means anything. I'll be impressed with the 2016 class when they send in their LOI's. "Commitment" means nothing to these kids right now.

Advertisement
Back