Elijah Roberts Commits!

Advertisement
That means alot. We're far from perfect but we make it work. Supporting our kids is a must!

what part of the Bahamas?

We were fishing in the Bahamas this weekend and my nephew and I were talking about Elijah. They have a class together at Columbus and he said that Elijah is one of the nicest, humblest kids he knows.

Congrats to Elijah and to the parents and family.

what part of the Bahamas?

We were fishing in the Bahamas this weekend and my nephew and I were talking about Elijah. They have a class together at Columbus and he said that Elijah is one of the nicest, humblest kids he knows.

Congrats to Elijah and to the parents and family.
I'm Jamaican and Bahamian. My dad is Bahamian and mom is Jamaican. I was born in Freeport, Bahamas. My dad's side of the family is from Hunters and I have family on my mom's side that live in 8 mile rock in Freeport and I also have family in Nassau.

Elijah is a kid's best friend. He's so supportive of everyone. Not conceited or big headed at all.

Advertisement
I'm Jamaican and Bahamian. My dad is Bahamian and mom is Jamaican. I was born in Freeport, Bahamas. My dad's side of the family is from Hunters and I have family on my mom's side that live in 8 mile rock in Freeport and I also have family in Nassau.

Elijah is a kid's best friend. He's so supportive of everyone. Not conceited or big headed at all.

West Grand Bahama....8 mile rock...Home of Buddy Hield. Hunters is a close knit community too.

Advertisement

hes having a fantastic year. In terms of ability and play style he kind of reminds me of Braylen ingraham who eventually went to bama last year. Only difference this year is that we are getting Elijah Roberts this year and what a blessing that is! Miami Columbus has been producing a lot of studs defensively lately dating back to Deon bush, Josh uche, cj henderson ,Trajan bandy and even josh jobe came from there lately. So what that tells me you always bet on a Columbus kid defensively

I was at the game last night. Kid was a one man wrecking crew. Blew up play after play. Literally unblockable for most of the game.

You see his wingspan? Dudes arms hang to his knees. He should be able to control interior lineman with his initial punch.
626CB533-667E-4843-B446-0E76DAB4B27F.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
You see his wingspan? Dudes arms hand to his knees. He should be able to control interior lineman with his initial punch.
View attachment 102488
Yeah. Kid is a manchild. Not sure who I can compare him to because it was the first HS game I attended in about 16 years (saw Willie Williams play when MNW played Carol City). He is really long. Cannot imagine him not moving into the inside after a year in the S&C program.

You see his wingspan? Dudes arms hand to his knees. He should be able to control interior lineman with his initial punch.
View attachment 102488
Kid is eventually going to be a really athletic 3 technique and going to wreck havoc for the dline in the foreseeable future. Kid is way underrated by the rivals/247, kid should easily be a top 150 talent in ranking. Top defensive player in south Florida

Advertisement
Kid is eventually going to be a really athletic 3 technique and going to wreck havoc for the dline in the foreseeable future. Kid is way underrated by the rivals/247, kid should easily be a top 150 talent in ranking. Top defensive player in south Florida

how tall is he? 247 has him at 6’3. Kid couldn’t end up 6’4 295lb range after meeting our strength and conditioning program. Also he should be able to redshirt like good programs do. We are loaded at DT.

next year: (unless Ford makes a terrible decision and leaves early)

Ford
Nesta
Miller
Blisset
Holley
Harrison Hunte
Roberts

Our DL is going to be nasty. I absolutely love this DE/DT class. And this makes 3 straight years of unbelievable talent. We will dominate.

ER stands for Emergency Room, because that’s where opposing QBs are headed when Roberts gets his hands on them. He’s got those long tarantula arms like Rousseau. Will be unstoppable.

Is that his real wingspan???????????? You sure that's not the picture angle? lol. Good god!

You can talk all you want about this staff and recruiting but they don't miss the target when it comes to bringing in big time, stud DL. And kids like this now that we have crazy depth at DT can take time to develop properly and don't have to be rushed into action.

Is that his real wingspan???????????? You sure that's not the picture angle? lol. Good god!

You can talk all you want about this staff and recruiting but they don't miss the target when it comes to bringing in big time, stud DL. And kids like this now that we have crazy depth at DT can take time to develop properly and don't have to be rushed into action.
Now that’s something the staff can hang their hat on, they DONT miss on dline talent and annually load up

Advertisement
Back