Elijah Moore

any level headed fan can see what you're saying. All you're saying is this kid could have helped/played at Miami and contributed. Meanwhile the homers and their followers thought he sucked even though they've never seen him play, knew anything about him or wasn't highly ranked by rivals, scout or whoever else.

Advertisement
When exactly did the legend of Fabian Moreau grow to such extraordinary heights? Was it the 40 at the combine? He had a fairly undistinguished career at UCLA. I think he had 3 total INTs in his career and was only Honorable Mention in a conference devoid of defensive talent.

Good prospect, but he had a reputation for being fairly soft despite his good size. And he was far from a dominant player on the field.

Well if I remember correctly he didn't play CB at UCLA in the beginning...he was a running back.. NFL graded him out as a 2nd Roud pick higher then anybody we have going on defense... pretty high for a player that u say wasn't dominant on the field..but maybe you have a different opinion on his on field production then the scouts do...I would say that was a whiff on our part.... macho also claimed he would be a better corner in college.. which proved to be true

Don't listen to him, he's trying to troll me. Only an idiot would think that Moreau wasn't a miss. He would've easily been a 3 year starter here.

I think even Mike Williams had 3 INT's. Plus Moraeu hasn't played a full season since his sophomore year, **** he even got injured at his Pro day.

Do you ever get tired of following me around and attempting to engage me in bullsh!t?

I hope your dumb a$$ is this wiling to follow me around at an actual Canes games.

You can't afford to see me at a UM game Uncle Rico.

When exactly did the legend of Fabian Moreau grow to such extraordinary heights? Was it the 40 at the combine? He had a fairly undistinguished career at UCLA. I think he had 3 total INTs in his career and was only Honorable Mention in a conference devoid of defensive talent.

Good prospect, but he had a reputation for being fairly soft despite his good size. And he was far from a dominant player on the field.

Well if I remember correctly he didn't play CB at UCLA in the beginning...he was a running back.. NFL graded him out as a 2nd Roud pick higher then anybody we have going on defense... pretty high for a player that u say wasn't dominant on the field..but maybe you have a different opinion on his on field production then the scouts do...I would say that was a whiff on our part.... macho also claimed he would be a better corner in college.. which proved to be true

Don't listen to him, he's trying to troll me. Only an idiot would think that Moreau wasn't a miss. He would've easily been a 3 year starter here.

Where did Franchise say he wasn't a miss? All he said was that his reputation and scout grades exceed his actual college production. Moreau was clearly another whiff by F A G.

Well that's cause you guys think production = interceptions

Are you sure interceptions are the metric I use for production from a CB?

He had 3 picks. He played CB his entire time at UCLA. He was Honorable Mention Pac 12. I don't give a fck where he gets drafted. I'm a UM fan. I keep hearing this guy's name mentioned after his excellent combine performance. Fact is he did nothing exceptional at UCLA, and every major school in Florida passed on him.

Can't get em all. Lou Delmas was a local guy who got picked in the 2nd round. He was better in college than Fabian Macheau, but we never hear about how we missed on him. Jabal Sheard was way better than both of those guys at Pitt. Never hear about him. All we hear about now is Macheau and how me missed this superstar, who never did much at UCLA. What about Antonio Brown?

He was being graded as a possible 1st-2nd round pick BEFORE the combine. People have been high on him since after his Sophomore year, hence the reason he was on the Nagurski watch list.

Step away from the stat sheet for a minute and watch some film, like the guys who evaluate players for a living do. Then you'll get your answer as to why he's projected so high.

All he plays at UCLA is man coverage. You don't get a lot of picks when you're playing man. He's considered one of the best players on a team that has been consistently sending defensive studs to the NFL year after year.

Where's Adrian Talan, and why aren't you claiming he was a UM miss anymore?

I watched UCLA get shredded up through the air repeatedly. Your son Fabian Macheau is a good player, but his hype is on overload after the combine. He's a little soft though. And he's hurt more than Bobby Burns. Dude tore his chest up at Pro Day for fcks sake.

Advertisement
You're right. We couldn't have used a 1st-2nd round level player at CB here. LoL

You guys are embarrassingly stupid sometimes.

He's a good player. He would have been an upgrade over some guys on our roster. You're over-dramatizing him though because you coached him and like him and mentioned him in the past.

With Fabian Macheau we might have only lost 52-0 to Clemson. He wasn't going to make a difference on that **** show of a defense we had. There are several guys from that team playing in the NFL.

You're right. We couldn't have used a 1st-2nd round level player at CB here. LoL

He's a good player. He would have been an upgrade over some guys on our roster. You're over-dramatizing him though because you coached him and like him and mentioned him in the past.

With Fabian Macheau we might have only lost 52-0 to Clemson. He wasn't going to make a difference on that **** show of a defense we had. There are several guys from that team playing in the NFL.

Got nothing to do with me coaching him, you Mongoloid. Guys who have zero bias have him pegged as a 1st/2nd rounder.

If anybody is blowing thing out of proportion it's you. He barely gets talked about on here. All Vern said was that I was right (years ago) about him being able to play here. Then you chimed in with this nonsense about "the legend of Fabian Moreau".

Advertisement

Got nothing to do with me coaching him, you Mongoloid. Guys who have zero bias have him pegged as a 1st/2nd rounder.

If anybody is blowing thing out of proportion it's you. He barely gets talked about on here. All Vern said was that I was right (years ago) about him being able to play here. Then you chimed in with this nonsense about "the legend of Fabian Moreau".

U come off like a real **** sometimes

We're fighting at the next home game you attend. Govern yourself accordingly. You crossed the line with that mongoloid comment.

Advertisement

Completely doubt he will be a 1st rounder.
2nd or 3rd rounder imo.
Corn will be 3rd or 4th rounder.

Advertisement

That's cause I am. Now go fvck yourself.

Humble yourself, I bet you're the type to hold personal grudges against these young boys u "coach"

Humble yourself, I bet you're the type to hold personal grudges against these young boys u "coach"

LOL

Advertisement
Back