Elijah Moore

Plan B kid. LOL

Cmon man, you know he would never get away with that in a game. lmao. Plan B kid all the way, and the coaches obviously agree. Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Williams, Copeland, Thompson, and that kid from Cali are all higher on their board. Moore is with Schwartzen, Gammage, Watt, and Austin as conditional offers.

Kill yourself.

Anytime Moore's brought up this guy flies in to throw shade. Moore probably did the same **** to him that Jobe did to Cane Dynasty.

Anytime someone mentions the kid had a crazy productive sophomore year and had to sit behind seniors at STA he disappears and reappears in a new thread to bash Moore.

If you like Williams or another dude more than Moore, Schwartz, Austin etc fine, but why throw shade at kids.

Advertisement
This is why we never have to worry about recruiting WRs. Absolute waste of time to fret about it. We lost out on our top 3 choices last year and still came away with FOUR 4-star kids.

Miami will always find kids who are fast and catch the ball. Don't matter whether it's Moore, Austin, Schwartzen, Watt, Gammage, or someone else. We'll always get ours.

Two words: George Robinson.

Three more words: "Hands of Stone"

Have had him as one of my guys since the beginning. Want players who can separate and accelerate. In the big games against top defenses, they're the guys who give you the best chances to consistently win battles. Do you still need an X receiver? Sure. But, more and more, we see examples of players with a very specific skill set as the most useful. Moore is one of those guys.

Totally agree, especially in the NFL.

There are star WRs who lack size (Brown), speed (Boldin) and even consistent hands (Marshall). But you can't win consistently if you don't have quickness. USC produced a series of busts like Mike Williams and Dwayne Jarrett because they couldn't separate. New England, on the other hand, lives off of quick guys.

I think Moore is Miami-caliber. My guess is that the coaches are targeting bigger guys, like Williams, because they took Thomas, Harley and Dallas last year.

Have had him as one of my guys since the beginning. Want players who can separate and accelerate. In the big games against top defenses, they're the guys who give you the best chances to consistently win battles. Do you still need an X receiver? Sure. But, more and more, we see examples of players with a very specific skill set as the most useful. Moore is one of those guys.

Totally agree, especially in the NFL.

There are star WRs who lack size (Brown), speed (Boldin) and even consistent hands (Marshall). But you can't win consistently if you don't have quickness. USC produced a series of busts like Mike Williams and Dwayne Jarrett because they couldn't separate. New England, on the other hand, lives off of quick guys.

I think Moore is Miami-caliber. My guess is that the coaches are targeting bigger guys, like Williams, because they took Thomas, Harley and Dallas last year.
Yep @ NFL. Our big games, FSU, ACC Championship, hopefully playoffs, are little glimpses of what our guys would face in the NFL.

I don't think Harley fits with guys like Thomas, Dallas and Moore. I think Harley is straight slot, as we've discussed. And, really important, but different than what Thomas and Moore bring to the table. You can get by with 2-3 of the bigger guys on your squad. I'd stack Z/Slot hybrids. Moore is an easy choice for me, but ya know where I stand on this stuff.

Advertisement
[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]..I agree with the last part. I like Moore too but I think the staff wants to see what XWilliams is going to do first before pulling the trigger. Most posters on here say "Well, just bring in 5 WRs."...Man half the class will be WRs and DBs with that line of thinking. We are already bringing/targeting 7 guys in the secondary. (Jobe, Hall, Frierson, Russell, Ivey, Campbell, Blades Jr)..And I am not one of the ones who thinks we are bringing in 30 kids next year.

I think the staff is set on the bringing in 4 WRs because if that wasnt the case they would be full court pressing Moore and saving the 5th spot for XW. JMO.

I like Elijah more than Hightower.

Moore is absolutely better than Xavier Williams. Williams is the most overrated player in the country.

Frankly, I think Moore is on par with Mark Pope.

Big mistake if we let him go.

I'm gonna ride with Coach Macho on this one.... He told us about Fabian Moreau and I kind of ignored him and thought it was just Coach Bias.... If macho say he can ball he can ball

Plan B kid. LOL

Cmon man, you know he would never get away with that in a game. lmao. Plan B kid all the way, and the coaches obviously agree. Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Williams, Copeland, Thompson, and that kid from Cali are all higher on their board. Moore is with Schwartzen, Gammage, Watt, and Austin as conditional offers.

Kill yourself.

Anytime Moore's brought up this guy flies in to throw shade. Moore probably did the same **** to him that Jobe did to Cane Dynasty.

Anytime someone mentions the kid had a crazy productive sophomore year and had to sit behind seniors at STA he disappears and reappears in a new thread to bash Moore.

If you like Williams or another dude more than Moore, Schwartz, Austin etc fine, but why throw shade at kids.

I think it's cause the kid is from Davie. You know Teddy only thinks inner city kids can play football.

Advertisement
I'm gonna ride with Coach Macho on this one.... He told us about Fabian Moreau and I kind of ignored him and thought it was just Coach Bias.... If macho say he can ball he can ball

I got freakin' destroyed on here when I first brought up Moreau. LOL (or maybe it was Grassy)

Last edited:
Not gonna lie. If I had the choice of Schwartz and Moore I'll take Schwartz because I know how speed kills in college football. Especially when their is speed and athleticism all around you too. Schwartz would house a punt, WR screen, quick slant and a go route. All that speed Schwartz, Harley, Thomas, Pope) and size (Richards, Hightower, Wiggins and Njoku) on the field at once would have teams running a 3 man front with 7 DB's and one LB.

I got freakin' destroyed on here when I first brought up Moreau. LOL (or maybe it was Grassy)

I usually agree with coach and I agree here.....I didn't need macho to tell me a **** word for this one just watch the film its Jeff Thomas again and every Says JT was a take. Moore is a take

Advertisement

I usually agree with coach and I agree here.....I didn't need macho to tell me a **** word for this one just watch the film its Jeff Thomas again and every Says JT was a take. Moore is a take

Difference is that JT was doin his thing in actual games. Domination.

Anyone can look good in Nike camp drills that favor the WRs.

But never once did Moore do any of those fancy camp moves in a game last year.

Some kids are just camp warriors.

How many games of these guys you pumping up have you watched?

I'll provide cons with my pros for the sake of being truly objective.

He's not a perfect prospect. He's been coddled and worshiped since he was a little league phenom. Sometimes he doesn't wanna do the little things like run routes with full effort even though the throw isn't coming his way, which ultimately leaves his QB and other WR's out to dry. (my buddy dealt with this a lot when he was at Western)
He gets bratty and pouts at times.

His brother played CB for me when I was the DC at Western and he's a great kid. Extremely humble and coachable but not the athlete Elijah is. Elijah, due to being an all-star his whole life, has been molded into a different type of kid. Kind of kid that won't even look you in your eyes when you're trying to coach-up his mistake. Now, that's just from what I saw when he was at WHS. A lot of that could've been due to the fact that he already knew he was leaving for STA. (it's been known since he was a 9th grader) He definitely didn't respect the coaches at his home school and showed zero gratitude for the job they did with him. He took his 88 catches and left to STA without even saying goodbye. Richt showed up at Western to talk to him and the Head Coach went to the office to pull him out of class and they told him he wasn't enrolled there anymore. Imagine being a HC and that's how you find out that your star player is transferring. LOL
Quite the opposite of his older brother, who still shows gratitude towards me to this very day when I see him. Moral of the story, these adults gotta stop molding these kids into arrogant little jerk-offs with no character. Stuff like this happens a lot.

Now, does it mean he's a bad kid? No. Does it mean he won't pan out? Not at all. Sometimes the kids who are obsessed with themselves end up using that "pride" to make themselves better overall players cause they can't stand the idea of sitting the bench and looking like a scrub. Maybe that was an underlying benefit of him playing second fiddle at STA. Maybe it humbled him.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Not last year, cause he didn't get the ball. Check his 10th grade tape.

U have to see this season before u say that.....let the kid play his sr year and tear it up.

I like Elijah more than Hightower.

Moore is absolutely better than Xavier Williams. Williams is the most overrated player in the country.

Frankly, I think Moore is on par with Mark Pope.

Big mistake if we let him go.

I am sorry but he is by no means on par with Mark Pope. I like Moore a lot but that is wrong.

Advertisement
Back