Elijah Moore

Advertisement
Have had him as one of my guys since the beginning. Want players who can separate and accelerate. In the big games against top defenses, they're the guys who give you the best chances to consistently win battles. Do you still need an X receiver? Sure. But, more and more, we see examples of players with a very specific skill set as the most useful. Moore is one of those guys.

Existing guys + Moore or Austin and I'm pumped.

Have had him as one of my guys since the beginning. Want players who can separate and accelerate. In the big games against top defenses, they're the guys who give you the best chances to consistently win battles. Do you still need an X receiver? Sure. But, more and more, we see examples of players with a very specific skill set as the most useful. Moore is one of those guys.

If you have one spot and have to choose between Moore and Austin, who do you choose?

Plan B kid. LOL

Cmon man, you know he would never get away with that in a game. lmao. Plan B kid all the way, and the coaches obviously agree. Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Williams, Copeland, Thompson, and that kid from Cali are all higher on their board. Moore is with Schwartzen, Gammage, Watt, and Austin as conditional offers.

Def not sure Copeland and Thompson are on our plan A list at all...

Advertisement
Plan B kid. LOL

Cmon man, you know he would never get away with that in a game. lmao. Plan B kid all the way, and the coaches obviously agree. Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Williams, Copeland, Thompson, and that kid from Cali are all higher on their board. Moore is with Schwartzen, Gammage, Watt, and Austin as conditional offers.

Kill yourself.

If you have one spot and have to choose between Moore and Austin, who do you choose?
Rough, man. But, Moore. Partly because of Hightower and Wiggins, I go with Moore.

It's not even this video...

It's the fact that week after week some footage of Moore dogging DB's surfaces. He's either breaking ankles in tackling drills, murdering DB's in 1-on-1's with his route running ability or in this case simply being a grown man. One way or another he's always seen killing people. At this point it's like what more do you need to see?

It's the fact that week after week some footage of Moore dogging DB's surfaces. He's either breaking ankles in tackling drills, murdering DB's in 1-on-1's with his route running ability or in this case simply being a grown man. One way or another he's always seen killing people. At this point it's like what moore do you need to see?

Fify

Advertisement

It's the fact that week after week some footage of Moore dogging DB's surfaces. He's either breaking ankles in tackling drills, murdering DB's in 1-on-1's with his route running ability or in this case simply being a grown man. One way or another he's always seen killing people. At this point it's like what moore do you need to see?

Fify

Nice. Nice.

[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION], why you think Richt and Dougan are not high on him as you are?

As I am?

I'd say a lot of people are high on him. Since hitting the camp circuit he's been one of the most talked about WR's in the state.

Richt and Co started recruiting him after his Sophomore season. He was offered shortly after he transferred from Western. If Richt and Co weren't high on him it's likely due to his boring Junior year. While every other WR on their board was accumulating film he was playing second fiddle to the senior WR's at STA. This hurt his film. I'm sure Richt and Co wanted to continue to evaluate him after his sophomore year but due to his role at STA they were unable to.

If he stays at his home school and has another 88 catch season then he's likely much higher on Miami's board.

Advertisement
[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION], why you think Richt and Dougan are not high on him as you are?

How do we know they're not high on him? He was on campus last week with coaches, he's been here 3 times in the last 6 months.
From what I remember, Pete was saying Pope and Williams were the top two receivers on the board. Also, I didn't say they are not high on him. Re-read my post. I said as high as you, referring to Coach Macho. He has been raving about Moore for a while.

How do we know they're not high on him? He was on campus last week with coaches, he's been here 3 times in the last 6 months.
From what I remember, Pete was saying Pope and Williams were the top two receivers on the board. Also, I didn't say they are not high on him. Re-read my post. I said as high as you, referring to Coach Macho. He has been raving about Moore for a while.

I knew what you were saying, and to be fair, Pope and Williams deserve to be higher on Miami's board. Like I alluded to in my last post, I'm sure Moore's Junior season didn't help with the perception of his ability. Hard to keep a kid high on your board when he only has 10 catches.

I've always thought highly of him because he played for my buddy and I've been watching him since he was a 9th grader contributing on varsity. Most people in Davie know of him as an optimist phenom as well.

Advertisement
I think he will be a Cane in the end. Isn't his uncle the old Canesport poster FSWho? FSWho has been all over Twitter as more than just a Miami fan enjoying the process, seems to be hinting that Moore may be the next WR to pop a commitment.

Advertisement
Back