Elijah Moore

Take Moore and shut it down at WR. That would be the best WR class in the country. Wiggins is vastly underrated

For sure. Lotta dumb Miami fans wanted Mr 0.75 Receptions Per Game Elijah Moore or a track sprinter in Schwartzen over Wiggins. Daquris will end up to be the best WR of the bunch if he commits himself to becoming one. He is Terrell Owens in the making.

So he's going to talk **** about everybody and cry about how he doesn't get the ball enough? I'll pass.

And play in the Super Bowl and dominated on 1 leg.. You just running your mouth. You don't want Antonio Brown either. All choir boys at WR huh

Running my mouth? You one of those internet tough guys?

But to the point, was TO somehow not a locker room cancer? Did he not blame everyone but himself for every loss? Where do you get this idea that great players have to be criminals or a$$holes? Like being a **** somehow makes you a superior player. I don't recall too many stories about what ****s the Canes greats were, but there are lots of stories about TO. And none of those stories involve winning championships.

Advertisement
Take Moore and shut it down at WR. That would be the best WR class in the country. Wiggins is vastly underrated

For sure. Lotta dumb Miami fans wanted Mr 0.75 Receptions Per Game Elijah Moore or a track sprinter in Schwartzen over Wiggins. Daquris will end up to be the best WR of the bunch if he commits himself to becoming one. He is Terrell Owens in the making.

So he's going to talk **** about everybody and cry about how he doesn't get the ball enough? I'll pass.

And play in the Super Bowl and dominated on 1 leg.. You just running your mouth. You don't want Antonio Brown either. All choir boys at WR huh

Running my mouth? You one of those internet tough guys?

But to the point, was TO somehow not a locker room cancer? Did he not blame everyone but himself for every loss? Where do you get this idea that great players have to be criminals or a$$holes? Like being a **** somehow makes you a superior player. I don't recall too many stories about what ****s the Canes greats were, but there are lots of stories about TO. And none of those stories involve winning championships.

3rd best WR in NFL history. End of story.

Pope
Hightower
Wiggins

+1 (maybe 2) of

X. Williams
Austin
Moore
Schwartz

exactly this tweed!! If we can get 2 of X. Williams, Austin and Moore then we shut it down. If we can only get one of X. Williams, Austin and Moore then you grab Schwartz as a project.

Pope
Hightower
Wiggins

+1 (maybe 2) of

X. Williams
Austin
Moore
Schwartz

exactly this tweed!! If we can get 2 of X. Williams, Austin and Moore then we shut it down. If we can only get one of X. Williams, Austin and Moore then you grab Schwartz as a project.

There is no need to waste a schollie on a track scrub like Schwartz at that point. If you have WIggins, Hightower, Pope, and Williams, you shut it down and move on to better talent at need positions like OL, DT, etc.

And Shanna-mamma-ding-dong cause we had a **** punter playing WR!

This is why we never have to worry about recruiting WRs. Absolute waste of time to fret about it. We lost out on our top 3 choices last year and still came away with FOUR 4-star kids.

Miami will always find kids who are fast and catch the ball. Don't matter whether it's Moore, Austin, Schwartzen, Watt, Gammage, or someone else. We'll always get ours.

You must have been in a coma for the Coker years.

Advertisement
Wiggins, Moore, Pope, Hightower....shut it down.

I've been gassing Moore. I don't care if we already have JT and Harley. I want uncover-able guys at all times. I want speed at all times. We need that depth at position where we can start shirting guys and have them staggered out.
Agreed with all this.

Schwartz has obvious gifts but I would like to see Moore in the fold to completely fill out our needs and skill sets at the position. I don't mean this in any way personal towards Harley and Thomas but there's still a long way to go before they are producing for us at high levels.

For every Santana Moss there's 1000 Sam Bruces.

Get me Moore and call it a day

I agree with this. Xavier Williams is a long shot so might as well lock in Moore. Obviously the staff can keep working on other top options but at least they would know we are set with the other 4.

Advertisement

How do you explain Moore's 88 catches his sophomore year?

That's a great year on any level...Unfortunately the next receiver who commits to the "U" shuts it down for anyone else who is still in think mode about committing...

Pope
Hightower
Wiggins

+1 (maybe 2) of

X. Williams
Austin
Moore
Schwartz

There is no need to waste a schollie on a track scrub like Schwartz at that point. If you have WIggins, Hightower, Pope, and Williams, you shut it down and move on to better talent at need positions like OL, DT, etc.

He's worth a scholly for his speed. Is he the fastest kid in the country for the class of 2018?

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we have space, we should take him as an athlete.

I've been gassing Moore. I don't care if we already have JT and Harley. I want uncover-able guys at all times. I want speed at all times. We need that depth at position where we can start shirting guys and have them staggered out.

so why not schwartz?

B/c we don't know how committed Schwartz is to football. I wanted him to, but then reports came out that he's more interested in track then football, that turned me off.

If we have space, we should take him as an athlete.

so why not schwartz?

B/c we don't know how committed Schwartz is to football. I wanted him to, but then reports came out that he's more interested in track then football, that turned me off.

May the Schwartz be with you.

Advertisement
This is why we never have to worry about recruiting WRs. Absolute waste of time to fret about it. We lost out on our top 3 choices last year and still came away with FOUR 4-star kids.

Miami will always find kids who are fast and catch the ball. Don't matter whether it's Moore, Austin, Schwartzen, Watt, Gammage, or someone else. We'll always get ours.

You must have been in a coma for the Coker years.

exactly. He doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

How do you explain Moore's 88 catches his sophomore year?

He can't explain it.

I believe the staff will take Moore over Schwartz, Moore has more connections to Miami then Schwartz does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#CANEGANG

Advertisement
Back