Elijah Moore

Advertisement
Lol'ing at the dumbasses on here , these guys throw crap out as fact and don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.

The staff wants Moore , and he's a beast. It's just that simple.

He's a take all day.

Lol'ing at the dumbasses on here , these guys throw crap out as fact and don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.

He's a take all day.

Where have you been? I thought you stroked out fapping from the double commit we got yesterday....and **** yes to Moore.

Take Moore and shut it down at WR. That would be the best WR class in the country. Wiggins is vastly underrated

For sure. Lotta dumb Miami fans wanted Mr 0.75 Receptions Per Game Elijah Moore or a track sprinter in Schwartzen over Wiggins. Daquris will end up to be the best WR of the bunch if he commits himself to becoming one. He is Terrell Owens in the making.

Terrell Owens ran track in HS and college. Wiggins runs track also. LMAO

Advertisement

He's a take all day.

Where have you been? I thought you stroked out fapping from the double commit we got yesterday....and **** yes to Moore.

It's called a fap induced coma

I'd rather Warren Thompson or Kevin Austin over Elijah Moore simply because they're big guys that seem to know how to use their size. That said, anybody sleeping on Moore because he didn't shine much last year can take a hike. That tends to happen when there are multiple 4* seniors in front of you.

Advertisement
Advertisement

He's a take all day.

I'm exhausted myself about yesterday, WHEW, .... The funny part was I fapped before I knew about the commits, then my wife LEGALLY raped me, and THEN........... I found out about the good news, that's when I fapped, ....AND just Hurricane Smoke came out my crank!! It was a GREAT Day!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back