Elijah Moore

Advertisement
There is zero news right now about this. Source?

Plenty of smoke.
Ole **** coach visited him couple weeks ago
UGA has not visited
2 crystal balls to flip in last 24 hours
It's on both their boards
His Twitter got a lot of old **** lately.
Enough?

Anybody who played in that STA offense should be given a pass having poor numbers. They don't know WTF they're doing on offense.

If you wanna know who Moore is watch his Sophomore tape and his Opening highlights.

We got some pretty good WR's coming in though. Big ones. I would take him over Wiggins in a heart beat but not over our other kids. (especially if Ezzard is coming)

Last edited:
Anybody who played in that STA offense should be given a pass having poor numbers. They don't know WTF they're doing on offense.

If you wanna know who Moore is watch his Sophomore tape and his Opening highlights.

We got some pretty good WR's coming in though. Big ones. I would take him over Wiggins in a heart beat but not over our other kids. (especially if Ezzard is coming)
Agreed. I would love to have Moore but it’s pretty difficult to complain about our WR recruiting at the moment.

Advertisement

lol

Cmon man, you know he would never get away with that in a game. lmao. Plan B kid all the way, and the coaches obviously agree. Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Williams, Copeland, Thompson, and that kid from Cali are all higher on their board. Moore is with Schwartzen, Gammage, Watt, and Austin as conditional offers.

Put this in the time capsule, along with the staff that got fired.

Advertisement
I think he will be a Cane in the end. Isn't his uncle the old Canesport poster FSWho? FSWho has been all over Twitter as more than just a Miami fan enjoying the process, seems to be hinting that Moore may be the next WR to pop a commitment.

**** wish we would have gotten him. These bumped threads from years back always make me laugh.

btw Macho was 100% correct in this thread

**** wish we would have gotten him. These bumped threads from years back always make me laugh.

btw Macho was 100% correct in this thread
Macho is usually on it man........UM hire this dude wtf he also has my nickname Macho

He gets alotof hate here but I know a truth teller when I hear them post. Macho keeps it 100

Advertisement
It's not even this video...

It's the fact that week after week some footage of Moore dogging DB's surfaces. He's either breaking ankles in tackling drills, murdering DB's in 1-on-1's with his route running ability or in this case simply being a grown man. One way or another he's always seen killing people. At this point it's like what more do you need to see?
QFT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back