Elijah Moore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You were spot on, kudos👍
Thanks, brother!

I try to evaluate kids based on their skill set, not on their measurables or star rankings. Even though Elijah was a 4-Star recruit, he was underrated, in my opinion.

Elijah’s high-school film was filthy. He was fast, showed explosiveness, was sudden in the open field and had good hands and body control.

I remember a lot of posters thinking that it was no big deal that we passed on him.

Sometimes I hate being right, because it means that our corching staff sharted the bed again.

In this year’s crop of WR signees, I see Brashard Smith being the next alpha WR at the U. He’s got a special skill set. Time will tell.

Agree he was terrible but with richt I was talking about those classes as a whole..2017 was straight trash And 2018 hasn’t remotely lived up to the hype and probably half that class is already out the door.
Besides brevin and Greg it’s a brutal class. Receiver is a total miss.
oline total miss so far
DBs: frierson is solid. Blades solid. Ivey meh at best. Hall just ok. Not helicopter worthy
Linebackers? What linebackers
Defensive line? Nesta Greg Miller. Numbers are bad.
quarterback? Lol
Running back-one good one bad.
tight end is a hit

No. only 50% correct. He wanted to keep Ezzard from GA. Correct on Wiggins and wrong on Ezzard.
Yeah I liked Ezzard. He was a big, physical looking 4-star kid from GA. It wasn't like he was some low rated scrub.
Nobody bats 1.000 though, even Saban.
If you told me we'd get Moore and Ezzard, and Moore played elite while Ezzard would eventually transfer, I would've gladly have taken that. Instead we got TWO ducks.

Advertisement
I’m taking about him vouching hard for Moore and how good Moore was
I was on that Western staff during Moore's sophomore year. I watched him up close and personal as a little 10th grader, absolutely killing people. My buddy who's the OC made him a focal point of their offense and this freakin' kid had 88 catches for 1,200 yards. (as a 10th grader!)
That film is what got him his Miami offer. Richt showed up to Western looking for Moore, and Moore had already transferred to STA without telling anybody. Just packed his bags and didn't say ****. The Head Coach and Richt went to get him out of class and he wasn't there.

"Thanks for my 88 catches. Peace."
Awkward Bye Bye GIF by eUnited

Advertisement
Back