Elijah Moore

Advertisement
Take Moore and if Xavier wants in then take him. Stack Chips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Only reason I think Elijah Moore should be a take over Williams, Austin or the other Moore is because he seems like he won't create any drama and will just get on board and stay onboard quickly. So it may be worth it to just get him and basically be done with WR recruiting. Still recruit those other guys just in case.

Advertisement
Take Moore and shut it down at WR. That would be the best WR class in the country. Wiggins is vastly underrated

For sure. Lotta dumb Miami fans wanted Mr 0.75 Receptions Per Game Elijah Moore or a track sprinter in Schwartzen over Wiggins. Daquris will end up to be the best WR of the bunch if he commits himself to becoming one. He is Terrell Owens in the making.

How do you explain Moore's 88 catches his sophomore year?

He can't explain it.

That was against some shi**y *** competition. lol. Burns looked like the second coming of McGahee in his sophomore year too, numbnuts, but i didn't see you sucking him off the way you do Mr. Elijah .75 receptions per game Moore.

The best WRs on our board are Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, and Xavier Williams.

The second tier is Gammage, Watt, and Jatavious Harris.

The third tier is Austin, Moore and Schwartzen.

Advertisement
teddyworstside has to be a troll.

He's running a **** good troll game because he's constantly tweaking people, and people think he believes the stuff he's writing. That's the sign of some good trolling. Two thumbs up for turdybackside's troll game.

This is why we never have to worry about recruiting WRs. Absolute waste of time to fret about it. We lost out on our top 3 choices last year and still came away with FOUR 4-star kids.

Miami will always find kids who are fast and catch the ball. Don't matter whether it's Moore, Austin, Schwartzen, Watt, Gammage, or someone else. We'll always get ours.

You must have been in a coma for the Coker years.

exactly. He doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

miami.jpg

Miami wide receiver Brian Monroe cannot hold on to a pass from quarterback Kirby Freeman during the third quarter of their spring game.

Take Moore and shut it down at WR. That would be the best WR class in the country. Wiggins is vastly underrated

For sure. Lotta dumb Miami fans wanted Mr 0.75 Receptions Per Game Elijah Moore or a track sprinter in Schwartzen over Wiggins. Daquris will end up to be the best WR of the bunch if he commits himself to becoming one. He is Terrell Owens in the making.

He can't explain it.

That was against some shi**y *** competition. lol. Burns looked like the second coming of McGahee in his sophomore year too, numbnuts, but i didn't see you sucking him off the way you do Mr. Elijah .75 receptions per game Moore.

It was South Florida 8A competition, dumbass. He had his best games against Miramar and Plantation.

Advertisement

He can't explain it.

I understand smoking crack is bad but smoking *** crack has to be worse!

That was against 8A football!

Advertisement
Back