Elijah Moore commits to Georgia

513CincycaneOSUSucks

Grassy Legacy..Crown Up
[TWEET]881518767825592320[/TWEET]

Sounds like he had a great showing at the opening. Wonder if that showing was enough for the staff to make him a priority.

[TWEET]881611814370332672[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
According to Ivins, he wants to be at paradise camp, and was speaking with Dugans. Staff's pushing hard for Tyquan Thornton too, and am I wrong in remembering something about Terrace Marshall wanting to attend a while back? Soap opera for the final rose/receiver spot.

Marshall is going to OV. Can't make it to Paradise camp.

I thought we weren't recruiting Moore and/or he wasn't a take? Am I thinking of someone else?

Marshall ain't coming to Paradise but will schedule an OV
Moore can go to Ole Miss or OSU

Marshall, Kevin Austin, and Thornton are takes before Moore IMO.

Advertisement
I really like Moore but i'd rather take another WR 6'1" or better this cycle.

Advertisement
like this kid alot but understand when u recruiting so many savages this is what happens and im cool with that.

I really like him and I think the staff should take him. He has been showing out at camps and I understand sometimes that doesn't say much but what else does he need to do to be able to commit. I hope he's in the class.

If we dont land the others im pretty sure we can push late and grab him, thats if the others dont fall through. really starting to like this Austin kid...im late as ****

Advertisement
Marshall, Kevin Austin, and Thornton are takes before Moore IMO.

Completely agree. I think Moore would be a take any other year, though. His route-running is insane, I can honestly see him being an OBJ type of player, probably not on that level obviously but that's definitely who he reminds me of.

Marshall not coming to Paradise puts staff in a tough position if one of the others balls out and is looking to commit. Will they wait for him?

Advertisement
Marshall not coming to Paradise puts staff in a tough position if one of the others balls out and is looking to commit. Will they wait for him?

You make room for an elite player like Marshall. Whether Thornton or Austin commit and take the 4th WR spot, you don't tell Marshall no despite him being the 5th WR.

Advertisement
Back