Elijah Arroyo SR highlights

I think his best attribute is his body control. He can get the ball and adjust his body so effortlessly. That's something sorely missing in our receivers/tes. Definitely looks like the best offensive weapon in our class

Advertisement
Love the way this kid runs routes and blocks for a high school TE. LMAO at the clip at :25 seconds. It's grainy and on the other side of the field, but I'm pretty sure he slipped his opponents mom the tongue after shoving him all the way up into the 3rd row of the stands. That's a mean streak you want to have in a TE. He is gonna help in the running game too.

I thought the Jordan comparison at 6'3" was a really nice one. Had no idea he was now 6'6". That's some serious potential.

Advertisement
He will be Pitts but much more physical and a complete, better player. And I can’t wait to watch the Gates cry about it. They average one good TE a decade.

Arroyo is going to light up college fields for the 3yrs he plays at the U. I bet Garcia and TVD are loving it knowing they’ll have him at the TE helm in 2022.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back