Elijah Arroyo SR highlights

Advertisement
Best TE in the nation. No contest. Might have a Duke Johnson, Ahmmon Richards type impact if given the opportunity.

So lucky to have him....

Advertisement
After the 2nd play I was done. Havent seen someone get routed up like that in awhile.

My first Kellen Winslow comp...he looks like the soldier.
that was the same play where i saw his feet and said holy ****, didnt need 2 watch anymore.

IMO yes, my comparison for Arroyo has always been Noah Fant, a big sized TE with fluid speed & great hands.

The difference between he & Brevin coming out of Gorman to me is the advanced level sophisticated route running, that’s not to say Brevin wasn’t or isn’t a great route runner, but Arroyo is just next level creating separation with his feet & getting depth at the top of his breaks, he stems routes & stacks DB’s at a college level already in HS & has an advanced understanding of offense & spacing.

At 6’5 230 before he even hits campus with a legit 4.5-4.6 speed, he will be a matchup nightmare & can be highly productive in Lashlee’s system. Even with Mallory, Mammarelli & Hodges on roster I still think Arroyo will play as a TF, if he doesn’t the staff is crazy because this kid is pure offensive weapon & can have an immediate impact on the field.

Future 1st round draft pick IMO.
He 6’5 ? Sheesh

Advertisement
I genuinely feel bad for the HS kids that have to face off against this man. Talk about a walking mismatch, my goodness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back