Elijah Arroyo SR highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he better than Brevin at the same point?

@DMoney too.
They look very similar out there. I think Brevin has better close area quickness. But man Arroyo isn’t going down after 1st hit.
IMO yes, my comparison for Arroyo has always been Noah Fant, a big sized TE with fluid speed & great hands.

The difference between he & Brevin coming out of Gorman to me is the advanced level sophisticated route running, that’s not to say Brevin wasn’t or isn’t a great route runner, but Arroyo is just next level creating separation with his feet & getting depth at the top of his breaks, he stems routes & stacks DB’s at a college level already in HS & has an advanced understanding of offense & spacing.

At 6’5 230 before he even hits campus with a legit 4.5-4.6 speed, he will be a matchup nightmare & can be highly productive in Lashlee’s system. Even with Mallory, Mammarelli & Hodges on roster I still think Arroyo will play as a TF, if he doesn’t the staff is crazy because this kid is pure offensive weapon & can have an immediate impact on the field.

Future 1st round draft pick IMO.

Imo will be the best TE since Winslow II.

ELITE talent, best route runner & hands I’ve seen in years.

The most polished offensive talent we signed in the 21 class.
I hope TVD is the QB next year. We need a taller QB who can make all the throws and accuracy, like the baga and gater QB's. The this kid could live up to his abilities.

Advertisement
I hope TVD is the QB next year. We need a taller QB who can make all the throws and accuracy, like the baga and gater QB's. The this kid could live up to his abilities.
Depends on if he’s ready or not.

If King comes back we’ll be in the driver’s seat to go on another run in the ACC & if schedules return back to normal it’ll make it that much easier to win the Coastal.

I don’t think height is really much of an issue for King as much as people think it is, it has more to do with the interior OL not being consistent enough to hold up blocks, King is roughly a little bigger than Kyler Murray & has no problem seeing the field.

Our offensive issues, start at OL & end at WR, QB play is the best it’s been since Kaaya’s 2016 season.

Agreed. ****, honestly if the WR group keeps playing like they are I would go with 3 TE sets.

I think Brevin is gone but with a TE room of Mallory (sr), Hodges (RS Soph), Mamarelli (Soph), Brantly (Fr), and Arroyo (FR) is some qualityy spaced out depth.
23 & 13 Personnel is definitely something that I think should/could be implemented in this Offense.

For 2021, we should be able to have a full Spring camp, which means Lashlee will get to install the entirety of the offense & can add in new wrinkles with more time for the players to get acclimated in the system.

IMO yes, my comparison for Arroyo has always been Noah Fant, a big sized TE with fluid speed & great hands.

The difference between he & Brevin coming out of Gorman to me is the advanced level sophisticated route running, that’s not to say Brevin wasn’t or isn’t a great route runner, but Arroyo is just next level creating separation with his feet & getting depth at the top of his breaks, he stems routes & stacks DB’s at a college level already in HS & has an advanced understanding of offense & spacing.

At 6’5 230 before he even hits campus with a legit 4.5-4.6 speed, he will be a matchup nightmare & can be highly productive in Lashlee’s system. Even with Mallory, Mammarelli & Hodges on roster I still think Arroyo will play as a TF, if he doesn’t the staff is crazy because this kid is pure offensive weapon & can have an immediate impact on the field.

Future 1st round draft pick IMO.

best since KWII???

that's some very high praise, EL!

i think greg olson and njoku may have a difference of opinion, but even if you're only just a little bit off the mark, he's one **** of a prospect.

Advertisement
best since KWII???

that's some very high praise, EL!

i think greg olson and njoku may have a difference of opinion, but even if you're only just a little bit off the mark, he's one **** of a prospect.
I don't know about best yet, but he's probably the most physically ready TE we've seen since KW2. When you create a TE on Madden, you basically create this kid.

Advertisement
Back