Eli Stove ? Romeo Finley ?

If he liked Atlanta he will love Miami. Good sign his dad is coming down. As Coach Banda said, "I freaking LOVE this Movie! Romeo & Juliet. Where art thou?:Wink: The U Miami".

Advertisement
I think Miami gets him in the end. Miami is desperate for safeties in this class and he could see early PT. Miami or Ga Tech? Come on man. If he picks Clemson it would make more sense than Tech.

What is the word on Finley to GT? I know they were the other favorite but I haven't really read anything about either school's chances. Is there something I missed? I'm happy we get his last OV though.

What is the word on Finley to GT? I know they were the other favorite but I haven't really read anything about either school's chances. Is there something I missed? I'm happy we get his last OV though.

More then anything they were the only staff to keep consistent contact with him. But Miami is coming hard late with the staff change his love for UM gives us a clean slate. His Dad is visiting with him which he hasn't done on other OVs. Got to really like our chances here.

More then anything they were the only staff to keep consistent contact with him. But Miami is coming hard late with the staff change his love for UM gives us a clean slate. His Dad is visiting with him which he hasn't done on other OVs. Got to really like our chances here.

Okay that makes sense thanks for the scoop! Yea I hope this one works out. Kid is a stud.

Advertisement
Finley is the type of guy that goes to GT and makes 1st team all ACC for 3 years while terrorizing Miami in the process. get er done Richt.

I was looking at his timeline on 247. Looks like we were the first school to offer in April of 2014. I wonder what happened? Staph must have stopped contacting him at some point during the Dark Ages.

I think Clemson is in the mix too. they need safeties, they just had 3 safeties leave. Dabo was pitching to Finley this weekend.

Advertisement
Well, if it's between Miami and GT, Richt owns Paul (No Fun) Johnson and the boys from Atlanta. Richt is 13-2 vs. GT. Johnson is 2-5 vs. Richt.

Chris Nee ‏@CNee247 15s15 seconds ago

#Clemson 's Dabo Swinney and #GT 's Paul Johnson are expected at Niceville today to see safety Romeo Finley.

Per 247, Finley will be announcing Tuesday. Has no current leader but seemed to like what Miami has to offer. This guy is a tough read so we should be in for a surprise in ~48 hours.

Advertisement
Man, I want Finley to commit...Spent so many Friday nights going to Niceville games in the 90s when I lived up in Bluewater Bay, repping the 'Canes throughout those dark years of the program.

Advertisement
I think he's a Cane. Big fan, we're showing major interest, I just feel like a lot is playing in our favor.

Clemson getting crystal balls for Isiah Simmons another 4star safety

Advertisement
Back