Eli Stove ? Romeo Finley ?

pasadenacb6

Redshirt Freshman
What's up with these two, Any body got info on them ? Werent they visting this weekened ?.. Stove looks like a beast, I think that would be a BIG time get. Same as Finely.. big aggressive safety with some range on him. Thanks

Advertisement
Both are scheduled to take OVs here next weekend unless Auburn gets Stove to cancel his visit the way LSU did with Logan.

Ohh ok thanks fellas.. yea I heard the same with Stove. That sucks man, he looks like a pretty polished receiver already.

Advertisement
Stove's dad will have his own church in a couple days if Auburn stays true to its past practices.

Auburn has 2 WR commits besides Stove and they probably got 2 more coming with Craig-Myers and someone else. Plus who was the last WR to make it out of Auburn in NFL??? Stove should really flip IMHO. Miami has sucked the past 10 years but we still produced hurns, benjamin, hank

Auburn has 2 WR commits besides Stove and they probably got 2 more coming with Craig-Myers and someone else. Plus who was the last WR to make it out of Auburn in NFL??? Stove should really flip IMHO. Miami has sucked the past 10 years but we still produced hurns, benjamin, hank

Sammy Coates

I don't get how that offense has attracted so many 4-5* WRs, unless Malzhan told them he's changing it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Visit is next week 29th.... Stove is a free trip. Finley we have a good chance with!

U know Stove? U know his family? Stop assuming it's a free trip just because another school leads. You prob think Byrd going to Tenn is a free trip too, then?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tennessee shouldn't be a threat. If Byrd was going to Bama or Clemson I'd be more worried.

Stove would be huge man... Him and Ahmon look the most ready to play righy away. I think Romeo's decision will play a big part for Eli though.. Richards, Stove, Bruce and Mullins ? Ohh lawddd that's a scary group of recievers right there. NSD needs to hurry up and come already !!!

Advertisement
Back