Eli Stove ? Romeo Finley ?

Stove would be huge man... Him and Ahmon look the most ready to play righy away. I think Romeo's decision will play a big part for Eli though.. Richards, Stove, Bruce and Mullins ? Ohh lawddd that's a scary group of recievers right there. NSD needs to hurry up and come already !!!

Dont forget about williams

Advertisement
Stove would be huge man... Him and Ahmon look the most ready to play righy away. I think Romeo's decision will play a big part for Eli though.. Richards, Stove, Bruce and Mullins ? Ohh lawddd that's a scary group of recievers right there. NSD needs to hurry up and come already !!!

Dont forget about williams

Ohh sh** how could I forget lol. Your right though.. latrell is gonna be that deep threat. That kid has a lot of potential.. see him as a big time returner as well.

Advertisement
Finley breaking down his 3 finalists. Decides next Tuesday. Glad we're getting the last visit. We need it.

Niceville safety Romeo Finley was never in a rush with recruiting but now he's slowly inching towards his long awaited college announcement on February 2nd.

Finley (6-1, 198) will be selecting Clemson, Georgia Tech, or Miami. The Yellow Jackets were the first to host him on an official visit (1/15) and he's consistently mentioned them among his favorites dating back at least a few months.

"Well I honestly had a good relationship with the coaches already but it was still a good time," Finley said. "I like the city of Atlanta and it was good seeing everything more than last time. I had only been there for a game and we missed out on the whole tour thing. The facilities were nice and I learned a lot about their academics. That degree looks very good to walk out with."

Finley isn't listing a leader now but Georgia Tech was in that spot earlier in January. He expects head coach Paul Johnson for an in-home visit on Thursday.

Finley checked out Clemson (1/22) most recently and he would be alongside plenty of native Floridians should he elect to be a Tiger.

"That was my first time back since the summer before junior year," Finley said. "It had been awhile but I always stayed in contact with them. The weekend really opened my eyes because it was better than I expected. I didn't think it would go as well as it did. They have lots of players from Florida and I know like four of them. Jordan Leggett went to school around here, I met Ray Ray McCloud through 7-on-7, and Travis Blanks gave an awesome speech at their banquet."

Mark Richt conducted his in-home visit with Finley last week. His final visit will be spent in Coral Gables, closely examining the program he grew up a fan of.

"I'm visiting because I need to get a good look at the school being that it's my first trip there," Finley said. "I've always been a fan of the 'U' and everything but I probably have a lot to learn. The second they decided to really come after me, that's when I started thinking about them more seriously. I'll know exactly how I feel after spending this weekend down there."

In addition, Finley holds BCS offers from Florida, Indiana, Louisville, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, N.C. State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, and USF.

Finley won't be in Coral Gables alone as he was for the Clemson visit. However, he explained why that shouldn't be interpreted as a sign one way or another.

"My dad said he'll definitely support my choice, wherever I feel is best," Finley said. "He's coming down to Miami but it's all on me. He already knows I want to get away a little bit and that's fine. Each of my schools is not too close but also not too far. I'll be experiencing college on my own and that's the way it should be."

After transferring in from Fort Walton Beach, Finley totaled 110 tackles, 3 for loss, 2.5 sacks, 2 interceptions, and 16 pass breakups in his two seasons with the Eagles.

Finley is a four star prospect according to the 247Sports Composite, ranking him 15th in the nation at his position and 43rd overall in the state of Florida.

Advertisement
Desperately want Finley and Ahmon Richards in this class. We need to build up depth in the secondary overall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back