Elam A Possiblilty

BeastMode

Junior
I know a few people have posted about him in the Brownlee thread, but I was wondering does he need his own? What is the story with him? Didn’t his brother play at UF?
36ECFA94-3951-4AF3-8DB5-DE6C53FC205B.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
#1 CB want all along. His traits fit perfectly into our style of play. If he signs anywhere else it's a big long-term mistake on his part.

The main reason why I don't think we get him is because of how the staff recruited him. They were all over him initially than they backed off. That on again off again mess you should never do with elite kids like this. I salute the staff if they pull it off but it's highly unlikely imo.

Advertisement
Who said "what's understood don't got to be explained" last year? I remember it was a pic with Dugans. I know Nesta was #MakeTheCribGreat

Advertisement
My issue with him is that he plays for the Benjamin school. Pretty sure they play in the weakest division in Palm Beach. Maybe all of SFL...
It’s awful the kid decided to go to the best academic school in north palm beach county. Good for him dude. That tells me he has a head on his shoulders. The tape looks legit and he has good measurables

It’s awful the kid decided to go to the best academic school in north palm beach county. Good for him dude. That tells me he has a head on his shoulders. The tape looks legit and he has good measurables
No criticism to the school, just saying football wise he’ll probably need time to transition because of the talent and I’m in the mindset of our young dudes needing to play often next year. That’s all...

My issue with him is that he plays for the Benjamin school. Pretty sure they play in the weakest division in Palm Beach. Maybe all of SFL...
Reminds me of Corn Elder, not there playing style, but Corn Elder played against some pretty ****** competition and was ranked high.

Advertisement
Back