Elam A Possiblilty

Feel like this kid has seemed like a UF lean all year but he never seemed that excited about them. No idea why we didn't push for him earlier but he was at **** near every Miami home game like he was begging for attention. Now the staff is putting the full court press. Hopefully it's not too little too late.
They been recruiting him the whole time

Advertisement
right, because it's a low-risk hot-take that tempers expectations, while also allowing you to say u called it... Better off posting nothing at all if you feel like there's nothing to see here. No?

What a hot take. Poster posts his opinion on a discussion board on whether we get a recruit and is told not to discuss such matters on said discussion board.

I don't think we get him. I think the staff should've have been on him more over the last 12 months. Elam has always been open to listening. In my opinion, he's UF. Maybe UGA when they realize they're going to get their **** wrecked in recruiting by Alabama.

Better chance at Haselwood in my opinion, which I do believe we get.

Do you know how bad North Broward is? I know Kevin Austin went there...I brought him to this board.
Okay thanks for being the first one to bring up Kevin Austin's name on the board??...Lol all I am saying is that we have recruited from lower HS divisions before and it didn't steer us away from Austin, Joe Jackson, Burns, Mullins, etc

I know his coaches, his father, and uncle. This is a UF UGA battle. His coaches all told me UGA.

One coach said he wasn’t built to be a CB at the college level. He feels he’ll be a WR. I was also told he has a teammate that is better than him. Last name Louis, I believe. He is a Junior.

Elam has a lot of interest in Stanford, he’s a private school that cares about academics, who knows....we may have a shot.

Josh Pierre Louis is the other kid. Great player, he’s a stud. Their QB is also a UM legacy.....Santino Marucci

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back