Elam A Possiblilty

337CaneNation

Sophomore
Adding Him and Stevenson would be a great!! Miami needs playmakers and SoFla has a lot of'em!!

CaneSwag1995

Senior
Didn’t this kid shyt on Richt?

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Can he punt? His uncle Jason was a decent kicker for the Broncos.

HighSeas

Sophomore
#1 CB want all along. His traits fit perfectly into our style of play. If he signs anywhere else it's a big long-term mistake on his part.

Zbrod95

All-ACC
My issue with him is that he plays for the Benjamin school. Pretty sure they play in the weakest division in Palm Beach. Maybe all of SFL...

BigBoi

Freshman
The main reason why I don't think we get him is because of how the staff recruited him. They were all over him initially than they backed off. That on again off again mess you should never do with elite kids like this. I salute the staff if they pull it off but it's highly unlikely imo.

Karlnolits26

Redshirt Freshman
Who said "what's understood don't got to be explained" last year? I remember it was a pic with Dugans. I know Nesta was #MakeTheCribGreat

RC26

Recruit
Should’ve been as hard on him as Stevenson. Too little too late.

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
My issue with him is that he plays for the Benjamin school. Pretty sure they play in the weakest division in Palm Beach. Maybe all of SFL...
It’s awful the kid decided to go to the best academic school in north palm beach county. Good for him dude. That tells me he has a head on his shoulders. The tape looks legit and he has good measurables

Zbrod95

All-ACC
It’s awful the kid decided to go to the best academic school in north palm beach county. Good for him dude. That tells me he has a head on his shoulders. The tape looks legit and he has good measurables
No criticism to the school, just saying football wise he’ll probably need time to transition because of the talent and I’m in the mindset of our young dudes needing to play often next year. That’s all...

twes.305

Sophomore
Reminds me of Corn Elder, not there playing style, but Corn Elder played against some pretty shitty competition and was ranked high.