Eight minutes of uncensored violence...

Advertisement
Should be a no-brainer offer, especially with the way we are finding a role for undersized WILLs.

Worst-case scenario, you have a special teams captain.

This is the biggest diff between Al and any other UM coach we have had..Al sees a LB like this and says "Meh. You guys are still stuck in the past. The days of small 190lb LBs are over. The game has changed!"..while Butch and Jimmy would see a potential 225lb heat seeking assassin in 2 years and jump on him and Roderick archer ASAP!

It's a **** shame.

This is the biggest diff between Al and any other UM coach we have had..Al sees a LB like this and says "Meh. You guys are still stuck in the past. The days of small 190lb LBs are over. The game has changed!"..while Butch and Jimmy would see a potential 225lb heat seeking assassin in 2 years and jump on him and Roderick archer ASAP!

It's a **** shame.

All true except now they're contradicting each other because his DC said Gayot(after a position switch) and Grace have a role at LB in this defense even though they're undersized. In other words we're screwed.

Advertisement
If this kid is anywhere near 6 feet tall, there is no reason not to offer him. They offered some 6'1" lb from NJ, but not this kid? At this point, is there anything else to do but shake your head? Seriously, **** this staff.

Advertisement
Besides the obvious physical force this cat is, the punt coverage that he was in on that he saved at the 1 while flipping is all you need to know that this kid has football awareness. What's the deuce Gilden?

Give me South Florida savages like Talan over Northeast coal shovelers like Gordinier every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Golden's too busy rattling off players' weights to take notice of a kid like this because he feels he's too undersized.

Besides the obvious physical force this cat is, the punt coverage that he was in on that he saved at the 1 while flipping is all you need to know that this kid has football awareness.

Uh huh...you wanna see if a kid is a balla or not, watch Him on KOR/KOC. Has VT offered this kid, He seems like a perfect for Foster's system...

Advertisement
Give me South Florida savages like Talan over Northeast coal shovelers like Gordinier every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Golden's too busy rattling off players' weights to take notice of a kid like this because he feels he's too undersized.

Don't sleep Gordinier. Also Jersey is known for being one of the speed states historically ( FLA, Cali, NJ, Texas, LA, and GA).

Go Canes

Al Golden is a disgrace in every way, shape and form. Recruiting, in game coaching, development.

I didn't think it could get worse than Coker and Shannon but somehow it has.

Stuff like this infuriates me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
WTF are we doing recruiting wise on defense?

Can't land blue chip players and won't offer local ballers.

Advertisement
Back