Eight minutes of uncensored violence...

Been said it since you had showed him to us Macho. Big ******* mistake their passing on him.

Advertisement
The level of hate that I have for this staff is gonna cause me health problems. I have no doubt.

Last edited:
I should not have watched that highlight tape. Wow at that kid not having an offer.

And to make it worse, looks like he might be headed to Nebraska. I can already see the stories of "South florida kid shunned by UM makes big play for the Huskers"

Advertisement
OK, i havent seen this kid's tape.... and im going to watch it now...

I'll post my opinion once im done..... brb

too aggressive for our system. Needs to do a better job staying in his gap and waiting for the ball carrier to come to him

OK, I watched his film...

all I can say is, this staff is f ck n clueless.

yoda_gif.jpg

Advertisement
This kid plays with something none of our D-players have....or perhaps they have but are too busy thinking and not letting it flow. That is a combination of speed, control, and balance. You let Bud Foster, Charlie Strong, or even Bill Snyder for that matter get a hold of him and he will have NFL 1st rounder written all over him.

Sadly, in our current system he will simply be a decent football football player on a talented roster. Excuse me while I go puke!

SON OF BUCK.......I HATE THIS STAph!

****, the kid probably wouldn't choose to play at Miami even if he didn't have an offer, who honestly would want to play for this **** show.

The staff on D so bad it really makes me want to puke. This kid looks like he's probably the same size as sean spence when he came out of HS. If you look at the best UM LBs in the last decade SS and DP are the ones the really stand out. And both would of been undersized by the staffs standards (SS - 6'1 190ish, DP - 6'0 210). I wonder if they would of recruited these guys if had they already been in place??

This Staff is dumb as ****. Kid should be offered and committed LOL. SMH they waste their time chasing these high ranked guys when you have 5 stars in your backyard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With the way college football is evolving, this kid would be a huge get. Of course he doesn't really fit our 80s style D.

If nothing else he is a STs demon from day 1. You know the ST units that are absolutely horrid so why do we need him.

How's his offer list look? Obviously Miami is overlooking him, but what offers does he have?

Advertisement
Back