Eichorst Out @ Nebraska

Advertisement
Anyone know if we're still paying for that abysmal extension he gave to Folden?

He (Eichorst) should be tarred and feathered for that stupidity alone.

Advertisement
Do you know how big of a ****** you have to be to fugg up Nebraska football AND Miami football?...took him 5 years

Last edited:
Finally got his, after some of the worst moves in AD History, I mean Reilly was one of the worst hires ever. Golden's contract also one of the worst ever.

Fūcking Opie was here for a cup of coffee and managed to hide the entire time.

Nobody ever saw him. This garbage motherfūcker was ghost the entire time.

Fūck him. I hope he ends up panhandling on the street.

Advertisement
Seriously though, who in their right mind would ever higher this ******* dopey *** loser to be their Athletic Director??

460x.jpg

OH WAIT I KNOW WHO...

miami-president-donna-shalala-655x372.jpg

This guy is a ****. Riley is next. Can't believe they fired Pelini for Riley. Pelini, while not elite, went 9-3 that year and they hired a guy who just went 7-6 and then 5-7 after 12 years at the same school.

I love the taste of Schadenfreude on a Thursday afternoon. May Curby be the next former administrator to suffer career pain.

Advertisement
He completely F-d that Nebraska Hire. His Golden hire was a joke too but not as bad as his hire at Nebraska. People have to realize we were swirling the drain by the national media/recruiting and Golden basically fell to us. We didn't really have the pick of the litter at that point. As bad as Golden was, he did a good job of keeping us somewhat above water before his last 2 years when it was evident he was nothing but a motivational car salesman.

Why do people hate this guy? He had nothing to do with our probation and only hired one coach, that being coach L. He inherited Golden who was hired by Hocutt.

Advertisement
I hope Herbie Husker repeatedly sodomizes that freckled maggot with the biggest corn cob he can find while never once breaking character from his jovial farmhand look.

Why do people hate this guy? He had nothing to do with our probation and only hired one coach, that being coach L. He inherited Golden who was hired by Hocutt.

Al Golden's extension is enough to hate him forever

He gave Golden a contract extension before he had even finished his first season. A 6-6 stinker that saw Miami go an incredible 3-5 in ACC play. If that doesn't deserve an extension, I don't know what does.

Advertisement
Back